Greatest women's softball game ever?

Eric Ramon

Jun 6, 2017, 1:00:47 AM6/6/17
Oklahoma and Florida just played 17 innings in their best of three series for the NCAA title.

17! Tied after the regulation 7 innings, Oklahoma scored 2 in the top of the 12th only to see the Gatorettes or whatever they're called tie it up in the bottom half. The Lady Sooners or whoever they are got a 3 run HR in the 17th and held on to win. Great start to this series. I'm rooting for Okie because they knocked out the Ducks.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 6, 2017, 12:38:58 PM6/6/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 12:00:47 AM UTC-5, Eric Ramon wrote:
> Oklahoma and Florida just played 17 innings in their best of three series for the NCAA title.
>
> 17! Tied after the regulation 7 innings, Oklahoma scored 2 in the top of the 12th only to see the Gatorettes or whatever they're called tie it up in the bottom half. The Lady Sooners or whoever they are got a 3 run HR in the 17th and held on to win. Great start to this series. I'm rooting for Okie because they knocked out the Ducks.

Was a compelling game - watched thru the 14th during break in the Stanley Cup - before I called it a night. Twice bOOmer was one strike away

Marty McMahone

Jun 6, 2017, 2:47:42 PM6/6/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 12:00:47 AM UTC-5, Eric Ramon wrote:
> Oklahoma and Florida just played 17 innings in their best of three series for the NCAA title.
>
> 17! Tied after the regulation 7 innings, Oklahoma scored 2 in the top of the 12th only to see the Gatorettes or whatever they're called tie it up in the bottom half. The Lady Sooners or whoever they are got a 3 run HR in the 17th and held on to win. Great start to this series. I'm rooting for Okie because they knocked out the Ducks.

Wouldn't the greatest softball game ever be over in like . . . 10 minutes?

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 6, 2017, 2:49:53 PM6/6/17
Personally I was thinking more along the lines of "played in the nude by the Swedish bikini team", but you've got a point.

Marty McMahone

Jun 8, 2017, 12:02:21 AM6/8/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 1:49:53 PM UTC-5, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior cked out the Ducks.

> > Wouldn't the greatest softball game ever be over in like . . . 10 minutes?
>
> Personally I was thinking more along the lines of "played in the nude by the Swedish bikini team", but you've got a point.

Well, I'll admit, I could subscribe to your suggestion.