Bad speling by state

Some dued

May 31, 2017, 11:27:49 AM5/31/17

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 31, 2017, 11:30:44 AM5/31/17

Some dued

May 31, 2017, 11:31:51 AM5/31/17
Never mind, I missed Wisconsin. THAT'S my favorite.

Some dued

May 31, 2017, 11:33:23 AM5/31/17
Ahhh :(

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 31, 2017, 12:11:24 PM5/31/17
Life DO change. I was never set down in a spelling contest. But now
Google is my friend for words I don't use often.

Wisconsin is easy - WI.

And females are Miss or Mrs. - MS is Mississippi.

Hyphenated last names - if Miss Dumb married Mr. Shit, and he died,
and Mrs. Dumb-Shit married Mr. Liberal, would she become Mrs.
Dumb-Shit-Liberal?

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

xyzzy

May 31, 2017, 1:11:06 PM5/31/17
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 11:27:49 AM UTC-4, Some dued wrote:
> South Dakota is my favorite.
>
> https://twitter.com/GoogleTrends/status/869624196921303040

seriously? Restaurant didn't make the list?

Michael Press

May 31, 2017, 8:26:04 PM5/31/17
In article <07c4742a-14e0-4133...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> South Dakota is my favorite.
>
> https://twitter.com/GoogleTrends/status/869624196921303040

Two words: Flawduh

--
Michael Press

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 7:58:08 AM6/1/17
How many angles fit on the head of a pen?

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 1, 2017, 8:42:37 AM6/1/17
On Wed, 31 May 2017 17:26:02 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:
Californicate?

Washington Douche Capitol?

Massasucksis?

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 1, 2017, 11:06:35 AM6/1/17
My only cunfizion is Nagadoches and Natchitoches.

xyzzy

Jun 1, 2017, 11:09:53 AM6/1/17
On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 7:58:08 AM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> How many angles fit on the head of a pen?

if you hold it at a 90 degree angel they all fall off so it doesn't matter

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 11:56:08 AM6/1/17
you misspelled holed dumnbass

RoddyMcCorley

Jun 1, 2017, 12:42:16 PM6/1/17
On 6/1/2017 7:58 AM, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> How many angles fit on the head of a pen?

Is it more or less than the number of normans?

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

Michael Press

Jun 1, 2017, 11:54:05 PM6/1/17
In article <68a61196-75c0-464f...@googlegroups.com>,
"the_andr...@yahoo.com" <agavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How many angles fit on the head of a pen?

Some guys at college put together a quiz modeled
on the ones professors challenged us with.

1. How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
(Neglect the space occupied by the orchestra.)

2.

--
Michael Press

Ken Olson

Jun 2, 2017, 1:20:44 AM6/2/17
The answer is that it depends how many Saxons are already there.