Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor pitches a fit

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 2:56:50 AM6/2/17
Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor pitches a fit.
Actually she pitches two fits. First
a tirade at a commencement address,
then one when a video of that address
is broadcast on television.

<http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/01/blacklivesmatter-professor-says-fox-news-is-to-blame-for-her-speech-cancellations/>
<http://tinyurl.com/ybopgxg3>

--
Michael Press

Some dued

Jun 2, 2017, 1:49:27 PM6/2/17
I guess you've followed this person's career closely and are thus very disappointed. SURELY you aren't trolling the Internet to locate and then inform us of every random person who does something you consider stupid or offensive in an attempt to justify your own regrettable political choices.

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 2:45:06 PM6/2/17
In article <e3ae4ddc-5308-4cac...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess you've followed this person's career closely and are thus very disappointed. SURELY you aren't trolling the Internet to locate and then inform us of every random person who does something you consider stupid or offensive in an attempt to justify your own regrettable political choices.

Taylor did something in public and then got angry when what she
did was publicized. Some of the Evergreen State College students
did something in public and then got angry when what they did was
publicized. That is interesting. Grown ups own what they do.

--
Michael Press

Eric Ramon

Jun 2, 2017, 2:51:15 PM6/2/17
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 11:45:06 AM UTC-7, Michael Press wrote:
> In article <e3ae4ddc-5308-4cac...@googlegroups.com>,
> Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I guess you've followed this person's career closely and are thus very disappointed. SURELY you aren't trolling the Internet to locate and then inform us of every random person who does something you consider stupid or offensive in an attempt to justify your own regrettable political choices.
>
> Taylor did something in public and then got angry when what she
> did was publicized. Some of the Evergreen State College students
> did something in public and then got angry when what they did was
> publicized. That is interesting. Grown ups own what they do.

thank you for keeping us informed about the rightwing radio outrage of the day.

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 3:28:11 PM6/2/17
In article <466eba32-5d5d-4234...@googlegroups.com>,
Name calling is the first step to dehumanizing.
Follow that way at your peril.

--
Michael Press

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2017, 3:37:56 PM6/2/17
Yeah, ramon - "rightwing"???!?

Keep it clean, dude - that's a nasty thing to call someone and this is a fambly chatrum.

Cheers.

Ken Olson

Jun 3, 2017, 1:09:50 AM6/3/17
So, no Jim Morrison impressions?