Raptor on the 'Ring

Ken Olson

Apr 29, 2018, 12:17:33 AM4/29/18
https://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/ford-f-150-raptor-drifts-nrburgring-vaughn-gittin-jr/
--
We're going to fight racism not with racism, but we're going to fight
with solidarity.
Fred Hampton

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Apr 29, 2018, 5:51:20 AM4/29/18
I stil want one of those.

xyzzy

Apr 29, 2018, 10:11:31 AM4/29/18
My favorite ‘Ring story is when Jeremy Clarkson drove a Jag around the ‘Ring. Then Sabine Schmidt beat his time in a delivery van.

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Apr 29, 2018, 4:20:14 PM4/29/18
A big delivery van.

She drove a figure eight in the last Grand Tour series.

Ken Olson

Apr 30, 2018, 12:04:48 AM4/30/18
On 4/29/2018 10:11 AM, xyzzy wrote:
> My favorite ‘Ring story is when Jeremy Clarkson drove a Jag around the ‘Ring. Then Sabine Schmidt beat his time in a delivery van.

Actually, about 10 seconds slower, but very impressive regardless. I
think I'm in love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KiC03_wVjc

xyzzy

Apr 30, 2018, 7:31:43 AM4/30/18
I think all gear headed straight men have a thing for Sabine. She’s pretty awesome.