Men united! Now!

Some dued

Jun 21, 2017, 4:25:44 PM6/21/17
Guy takes bare-legged stand against office shorts policy, and men rejoice
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/21/health/man-shorts-work-skirt-controversy-trnd/index.html

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2017, 4:48:36 PM6/21/17
Bunny? NOMAAM?

Some dued

Jun 21, 2017, 4:57:10 PM6/21/17
No ma'am, wasn't that married with children thing?

Michael Press

Jun 21, 2017, 6:25:37 PM6/21/17
In article <8121ec76-1d52-4dce...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Guy takes bare-legged stand against office shorts policy, and men rejoice
> http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/21/health/man-shorts-work-skirt-controversy-trnd/index.html

Used to be a rite of passage for a young male to get long pants.

--
Michael Press

Michael Press

Jun 21, 2017, 6:30:32 PM6/21/17
> Guy takes bare-legged stand against office shorts policy, and men rejoice
> http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/21/health/man-shorts-work-skirt-controversy-trnd/index.html

If women can wear skirts/dresses at work can I wear smart shorts like so?
pic.twitter.com/UD0AQ6ZCbP

Because women are awesome looking and men's hairy, ugly sticks
are ugly. When men's legs were fashionable they wore hose.

--
Michael Press