That new plane smell

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017, 8:45:49 AM6/16/17
I flew on a brand new 737-300 last night.

Still arrived home 2 hours late.

xyzzy

Jun 16, 2017, 11:01:18 AM6/16/17
On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 8:45:49 AM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I flew on a brand new 737-300 last night.
>
> Still arrived home 2 hours late.

My partner and I just put new leather seats in our plane, replacing the cloth ones that felt like sandpaper. It smells great, total new plane smell not bad for a 35 year old plane.

A renter has already put an ink pen mark on one of them though.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 16, 2017, 11:04:44 AM6/16/17
You mean -800? I've flown on a new plane before but I'm still jellus. :-)

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 16, 2017, 11:05:06 AM6/16/17
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:01:14 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 8:45:49 AM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> I flew on a brand new 737-300 last night.
>>
>> Still arrived home 2 hours late.
>
>My partner and I just put new leather seats in our plane, replacing the cloth ones that felt like sandpaper.

The world would be a better place if you libs just scratched your ass.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Jun 16, 2017, 3:09:39 PM6/16/17
Hope you dinged his deposit...

--
Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017, 3:15:22 PM6/16/17
are they fancier seats or the same 1950s model frames with leather?

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017, 3:23:08 PM6/16/17
Yes 800

Cleanest commercial plane I've ever been in.

xyzzy

Jun 16, 2017, 3:27:42 PM6/16/17
On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 3:15:22 PM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> are they fancier seats or the same 1950s model frames with leather?

Same 1950s seats with leather and more padding.

To change the seat frames would require recertification.

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017, 5:10:29 PM6/16/17
That makes me laugh every time I hear it.

CtrlAltDel

Jun 17, 2017, 9:51:01 PM6/17/17
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:01:14 -0700, xyzzy wrote:

> My partner and I

You have never informed us of your homosexuality. I admire that. You are
a person and your sexuality does not define you. Being a lousy, stinking,
two-faced, hypocritical, of weasel stock Democrat is why I have never
really liked you, nothing personal.

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2017, 7:01:15 AM6/18/17
He isn't a weasel. He's a lesbian.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 18, 2017, 8:41:26 AM6/18/17
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 04:01:14 -0700 (PDT), "the_andr...@yahoo.com"
<agavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>He isn't a weasel. He's a lesbian.

Lesbians prefer girls - men prefer girls. Thus men must be lesbians.
Well, maybe it only means they are not queer.