This reactionary bitch got what he deserved

CtrlAltDel

May 2, 2016, 6:36:45 PM5/2/16
This sorry piece of human excrement should have never intentionally
provoked these people and caused all the trouble he did. He can't just
walk down the street shouting Trump like some kind of racist moron and
not expect to get checked.

https://youtu.be/YM0sekLbNsI

CtrlAltDel

May 2, 2016, 6:38:02 PM5/2/16
Do not reply to this post.

Ken Olson

May 2, 2016, 8:55:02 PM5/2/16
On 5/2/2016 6:37 PM, CtrlAltDel wrote:
> Do not reply to this post.

OK

CtrlAltDel

May 2, 2016, 9:28:58 PM5/2/16
I came in and just posted, without looking at a few of the most recent
posts. I couldn't tell Andrew's post was about the same thing until I
had already posted my link to the same thing.

And I was hoping that if any conversation was generated, it would be in
his original thread.

Ken Olson

May 2, 2016, 9:58:52 PM5/2/16
I was just being a smrat ass.

CtrlAltDel

May 3, 2016, 4:12:22 AM5/3/16
I know.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 3, 2016, 7:07:00 AM5/3/16
On Mon, 2 May 2016 21:58:52 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:
Will you succeed me when I retire?

Hugh

xyzzy

May 3, 2016, 9:11:11 AM5/3/16
On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 6:38:02 PM UTC-4, CtrlAltDel wrote:
> Do not reply to this post.

That's my rule of thumb for most of your posts. Hugh's too.

Ken Olson

May 3, 2016, 2:21:15 PM5/3/16
I am a ways back in the line.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 3, 2016, 2:48:28 PM5/3/16
On Tue, 3 May 2016 06:11:09 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 6:38:02 PM UTC-4, CtrlAltDel wrote:
>> Do not reply to this post.
>
>That's my rule of thumb for most of your posts. Hugh's too.

You wouldn't think football fans would be so chicken.

But, being too cowardly to use one's real name sorta gives it away.

Hugh

CtrlAltDel

May 3, 2016, 8:17:30 PM5/3/16
If you will notice, I don't respond to many of your posts either.
Liberals just aren't very good or friendly people and you are no
exception.

Some dued

May 3, 2016, 11:27:33 PM5/3/16
Altie everything you post comes across as (is?) sarcasm or hate, so I guess this is sarcastic too.

CtrlAltDel

May 4, 2016, 12:19:52 PM5/4/16
On Tue, 03 May 2016 20:27:30 -0700, Some dued wrote:

> Altie everything you post comes across as (is?) sarcasm or hate, so I
> guess this is sarcastic too.

No, not at all. Liberals are pretty much just hateful individuals and
don't really know how to laugh or enjoy themselves.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 4, 2016, 2:28:23 PM5/4/16
On Wed, 4 May 2016 16:19:48 +0000 (UTC), CtrlAltDel <alti...@aol.com>
wrote:
Oh, I'll bet they know how to "enjoy themselves" if no one is
watching.

Hugh