Mommy go bye-bye

Thomas R. Kettler

Dec 31, 2014, 8:34:47 AM12/31/14
2-year old shoots mommy in Wal-Mart, killing her with her own gun.
However, one should remember that trigger locks are unnecessary and an
intrusion.

<http://www.wral.com/police-boy-2-accidentally-kills-mom-in-wal-mart/1431
8342/>
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2014, 8:40:42 AM12/31/14
On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 7:34:47 AM UTC-6, Thomas R. Kettler wrote:
> 2-year old shoots mommy in Wal-Mart, killing her with her own gun.

> <http://www.wral.com/police-boy-2-accidentally-kills-mom-in-wal-mart/1431
> 8342/>

Shocked, just shocked I tell you, that this occurred in a WalMart

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Dec 31, 2014, 8:57:26 AM12/31/14
On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 7:34:47 AM UTC-6, Thomas R. Kettler wrote:
> 2-year old shoots mommy in Wal-Mart, killing her with her own gun.
> However, one should remember that trigger locks are unnecessary and an
> intrusion.

Mom made her decision, it wasn't forced upon her by a nanny state. Now if Junior's aim was off and he had offed the friendly greeter, Mom would feel the wrath of Walmart's flying squad of barristers, so I agree that she didn't think this through all the way.

Trigger guard, or another tattoo?

Moot now.

eagles...@cox.net

Dec 31, 2014, 9:47:38 AM12/31/14
Was the mom wearing anything?

J. Hugh Sullivan

Dec 31, 2014, 10:01:25 AM12/31/14
A 2 year old sees his chance, opens mommy's purse, gets the gun from a
zippered pocket, aims the gun at mom and has the strength of finger
and knowledge to pull the trigger. Amazing!

Until now I thought "freak" was spelled l-i-b-e-r-a-l.

Hugh

Futbol Phan

Dec 31, 2014, 12:24:55 PM12/31/14
On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 7:34:47 AM UTC-6, Thomas R. Kettler wrote:
"She was not the least bit irresponsible," Terry Rutledge said.

Not in the least. Let's remember, guns don't kill people, toddlers kill people.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Dec 31, 2014, 1:10:09 PM12/31/14
I'm surprised you aren't blaming Wal-Mart.

I'm just glad he didn't run over her in a car. Oh, wait a minute, they
are already controlled.

Hugh

michael anderson

Dec 31, 2014, 2:41:03 PM12/31/14

Trigger locks are most Definately unneccessary and an intrusion. I'm glad you agree.

Futbol Phan

Dec 31, 2014, 3:00:15 PM12/31/14
Not so amazing. Increasingly commonplace actually. Didn't a 2 year old just shoot his older brother dead a week or two ago?

agavi...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2014, 4:13:40 PM12/31/14
Journaliberal grad trolling hard, "Hayden is a politically conservative town..."

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Dec 31, 2014, 4:19:02 PM12/31/14
On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 3:13:40 PM UTC-6, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Journaliberal grad trolling hard, "Hayden is a politically conservative town..."

Saw that. Mercy...

Futbol Phan

Dec 31, 2014, 5:08:48 PM12/31/14
On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 3:13:40 PM UTC-6, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Journaliberal grad trolling hard, "Hayden is a politically conservative town..."

It's liberal?

agavi...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2014, 5:23:02 PM12/31/14

J. Hugh Sullivan

Dec 31, 2014, 5:36:15 PM12/31/14
My intended point was not as facetious as usual.

I have difficulty imagining a circumstance where a 2 year old can have
a real gun in his hands. If the gun was in a zippered pocket why was a
shell under the firing pin? If threatened. a gun in a zippered pocket
of a purse is a slow draw anyhow.

The Wal-Mart incident is bizarre to say the least - do we really know
all the facts?

Isn't the situation ALWAYS the abuse of guns, improper safety
precautions, etc.

It gets pretty absurd to me that we try to control the tool instead of
people who use tools incorrectly. At best that is "give up". I can't
accept that.

Hugh