More evidence that Cameron Todd Willingham was an innocent man when executed

Michael

Feb 28, 2014, 12:24:26 PM2/28/14
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/28/us/evidence-of-concealed-jailhouse-deal-raises-questions-about-a-texas-execution.html

Executive summary: The district attorney may have offered a reduced charge to a jailhouse informant but failed to inform anyone, even when asked.

Futbol Phan

Feb 28, 2014, 1:31:41 PM2/28/14
On Friday, February 28, 2014 11:24:26 AM UTC-6, Michael wrote:
> http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/28/us/evidence-of-concealed-jailhouse-deal-raises-questions-about-a-texas-execution.html
>

> Executive summary: The district attorney may have offered a reduced charge to a jailhouse informant but failed to inform anyone, even when asked.

Oops-- that dang Texas justice...

Thomas R. Kettler

Feb 28, 2014, 1:46:03 PM2/28/14
In article <482e8209-8afb-4f19...@googlegroups.com>,
When Texas governors take the oath, "Do you agree to execute Š", they
respond, "Of course. I'll execute two or three each week!"
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.

Emperor Wonko the Sane

Feb 28, 2014, 3:17:48 PM2/28/14
On Friday, February 28, 2014 11:24:26 AM UTC-6, Michael wrote:
> http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/28/us/evidence-of-concealed-jailhouse-deal-raises-questions-about-a-texas-execution.html
>

> Executive summary: The district attorney may have offered a reduced charge to a jailhouse informant but failed to inform anyone, even when asked.

That is evidence of bad behavior by the prosecutor, not of Willingham's innocence.

Doug