The ocean is already at my doorstep.

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 5:17:42 PM6/1/17
Trump just told the Paris accord folks to effoff.

All that work Obama did to stop the oceans' rise is gone to waste.

Anyone want to buy a beach house? Quickly?

Ken Olson

Jun 1, 2017, 6:16:45 PM6/1/17
Don't be histrionic.

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 6:49:50 PM6/1/17
Hey, why pass up a chance to be more Syria-ish, amirite?

Musk to Trump - see ya later, alligator (skin).

Cheers.

michael anderson

Jun 1, 2017, 11:05:50 PM6/1/17

Elon musk sells cars. Donald Trump is the leader of the most powerful country in the world.

RoddyMcCorley

Jun 1, 2017, 11:54:47 PM6/1/17
On 6/1/2017 11:05 PM, michael anderson wrote:

> Elon musk sells cars. Donald Trump is the leader of the most powerful country in the world.

Leader? More like a figure head of a government that is in chaos.

He just seems to enjoy pissing off our allies because he can. He'll want
something from them, like troops for Afghanistan. They will probably
tell him eff-off.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 12:00:59 AM6/2/17
In article <10a9f863-9f01-4e6e...@googlegroups.com>,
michael anderson <miande...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Elon musk sells cars. Donald Trump is the leader of the most powerful country in the world.

Boom!

--
Michael Press

CtrlAltDel

Jun 2, 2017, 12:05:51 AM6/2/17
It's not the job of you and I and everyone on our street and in our town
and cities to give China and India trillions of dollars so that they can
build thousands of coal plants while stupid Muricans are punished and not
allowed to build any.

I don't have that kind of money. I wonder why others have almost come to
believe that money made by simple, hardworking, honest Americans is their
money and they are entitled to it when they don't live here?

CtrlAltDel

Jun 2, 2017, 12:08:21 AM6/2/17
On Thu, 01 Jun 2017 23:54:50 -0400, RoddyMcCorley wrote:

> On 6/1/2017 11:05 PM, michael anderson wrote:
>>
>> Elon musk sells cars. Donald Trump is the leader of the most powerful
>> country in the world.
>>
> Leader? More like a figure head of a government that is in chaos.
>
> He just seems to enjoy pissing off our allies because he can. He'll want
> something from them, like troops for Afghanistan. They will probably
> tell him eff-off.

Climate redistribution of wealth has nothing to do with climate. You've
been tricked like a dupe, or have you? Go give your money to a heroin
addict or a wino and get immediate satisfaction. If they aren't laying
there farting in your neighborhood and are up moving around and doing
things, it's good for the environment.

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2017, 12:33:04 AM6/2/17
On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 10:05:50 PM UTC-5, michael anderson wrote:
> Elon musk sells cars. Donald Trump is the leader of the most powerful country in the world.

To be fair, he doesn't sell *many* cars. And he made a couple hundred million off the sales of internet companies (paypal, mainly) before he did anything with cars.

Completely self-made, currently worth 15 or so billion. Didn't, you know, have Dad to float him a million here or there when he needed bailing out.

Heck, you can almost predict whether a US billionaire is progressive or conservative just by knowing if they were self-made or came from money.

Cheers.

Ken Olson

Jun 2, 2017, 1:16:46 AM6/2/17
Wind them up, watch them go!

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2017, 5:23:20 AM6/2/17

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 2, 2017, 6:22:42 AM6/2/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 23:54:50 -0400, RoddyMcCorley
<Roddy.M...@verizon.net> wrote:

>On 6/1/2017 11:05 PM, michael anderson wrote:
>>
>> Elon musk sells cars. Donald Trump is the leader of the most powerful country in the world.
>>
>Leader? More like a figure head of a government that is in chaos.

Neither was Rome built in a day nor can the chaos caused by 4S
liberals over the previous 8 years be corrected quickly.

>He just seems to enjoy pissing off our allies because he can. He'll want
>something from them, like troops for Afghanistan. They will probably
>tell him eff-off.

Foreign Aid didn't buy us very much. Once paid it is often succeeded
by eff-off.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 2, 2017, 6:26:29 AM6/2/17
On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 02:23:18 -0700 (PDT), "the_andr...@yahoo.com"
<agavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Elon Musk?

Sounds like the name of a men's perfume created by Elizabeth Taylor.

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 1:29:24 PM6/2/17
In article <47028d71-33ba-4e20...@googlegroups.com>,
"the_andr...@yahoo.com" <agavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Trump just told the Paris accord folks to effoff.
>
> All that work Obama did to stop the oceans' rise is gone to waste.

I feel a King Canute comparison coming on.

> Anyone want to buy a beach house? Quickly?

Beach houses always have sand in them.

--
Michael Press