I smoked a few racks of pork ribs last weekend.

Mercellus Bohren

Jun 2, 2017, 2:42:55 PM6/2/17

We walked around and gave a rack to a couple of our neighbors that have been very helpful to us since we moved to NC. I used my rub which consists mainly of brown sugar, sweet paprika, some chipotle and several secret ingredients. Smoked them for six hours using applewood chips, occasionally misting them (lightly) with a diluted red wine spray.

They liked the Texas BBQ.

TIA.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 2, 2017, 3:02:08 PM6/2/17
On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 11:42:51 -0700 (PDT), Mercellus Bohren
<merce...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>We walked around and gave a rack to a couple of our neighbors that have bee=
>n very helpful to us since we moved to NC. I used my rub which consists mai=
>nly of brown sugar, sweet paprika, some chipotle and several secret ingredi=
>ents. Smoked them for six hours using applewood chips, occasionally misting=
> them (lightly) with a diluted red wine spray.
>
>They liked the Texas BBQ.
>
>TIA.
>
>---
>http://www.avg.com

Maybe you could sell some as Marcellus non-Bohren (a play on words for
non-boring) Ribs. Delicioso.

Let me know when available on e-bay.

Hugh

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2017, 9:01:57 AM6/3/17
Texas? I thought you said pork.

Moo?

xyzzy

Jun 3, 2017, 1:22:53 PM6/3/17
I must not have been home when you brought mine over.

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2017, 6:31:08 PM6/3/17
He left them on the doorstep.

Not that I'd know anything about that.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 4, 2017, 7:41:07 AM6/4/17
That's the sort of response we would have if not for politics - even
between Bama/Barn fellers.

Hugh

Ken Olson

Jun 4, 2017, 4:22:08 PM6/4/17
Do your lungs hurt? ;)

JGibson

Jun 4, 2017, 7:15:22 PM6/4/17
I was wondering if somebody was going to go there.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 4, 2017, 8:09:08 PM6/4/17
LOLOL, both of yinz.