Progressive charged with deliberately handing classified documents to a news outlet

Michael Press

Jun 5, 2017, 10:28:19 PM6/5/17

<http://thefederalist.com/2017/06/05/doj-just-charged-federal-contractor-illegally-leaking-top-secret-information/>

<https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/federal-government-contractor-georgia-charged-removing-and-mailing-classified-materials-news>

A criminal complaint was filed in the Southern District of
Georgia today charging Reality Leigh Winner, 25, a federal
contractor from Augusta, Georgia, with removing classified
material from a government facility and mailing it to a news
outlet, in violation of 18 U.S.C. Section 793(e).

Winner was arrested by the FBI at her home on Saturday, June 3,
and appeared in federal court in Augusta this afternoon.

--
Michael Press

Futbol Phan

Jun 6, 2017, 12:07:16 AM6/6/17
She sounds like a real Winner.

But on a different note, I find it pretty disturbing that a 25-year-old working for a private contractor has easy access to 'Top Secret' documents.

RoddyMcCorley

Jun 6, 2017, 12:20:40 AM6/6/17
Keeps government employment numbers down. Pay twice as much with half or
less of the control.

Hey to Eddy Snowden!

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Jun 6, 2017, 6:46:38 AM6/6/17
A huge number of the people who access Top Secret documents are young.
I wish I could say military people are above reproach, but Bradley
Manning obviously tosses any such contention saliva-laden back in
one's face.

--
Life may not be quite the party we hoped for, but while we
are here we might as well dance. -- Anonymous

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 6, 2017, 8:12:06 AM6/6/17
On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 21:07:12 -0700 (PDT), Futbol Phan
<sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:

>But on a different note, I find it pretty disturbing that a 25-year-old working for a private contractor has easy access to 'Top Secret' documents.

OMG! an intelligent comment from a liberal. The Trump era is already
starting to make America great again.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Michael Press

Jun 6, 2017, 12:49:26 PM6/6/17
In article <f3e4e99a-353a-4f98...@googlegroups.com>,
Twenty-five is more than old enough to know breaking a contract is wrong,
and strong enough to resist blandishments.

--
Michael Press