Like a Rhinestone 10-3-39

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Aug 8, 2017, 4:35:30 PM8/8/17
Glen Campbell dead at 81.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/08/glen-campbell-dead/

--
One conclusion should be obvious: If nations such as Indonesia,
Bangladesh and Thailand can not make themselves inoffensive to Militant
Islamism there is no way that the United States could perform such a
feat, no matter which policies we changed or how much our public
diplomacy improved. -- Clifford May

agavi...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 4:45:08 PM8/8/17
I really liked that guy.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Aug 8, 2017, 4:52:38 PM8/8/17
:-(

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Aug 8, 2017, 5:01:43 PM8/8/17
On 2017-08-08, the_andr...@yahoo.com <agavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I really liked that guy.

Literally grew up barefoot in a dirt-floor shack, one of 11 kids. Pure talent
got him out.

--
Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon