Will this clown pipe down?

michael anderson

Jul 4, 2017, 1:32:07 PM7/4/17
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/03/politics/obama-korea-speech-trump/index.html

Yes, trump is a moron who doesnt come off presidential in the least unfortunately, but that doesnt mean Obama has to join him.

What other president once they immediately leave office pulls crap like this? I dont recall GWB pulling this crap. Nor his incompetent father. Nor Bill Clinton shortly after W won and took office...

Yeah Jimmy decades later ran his mouth in less than appropriate ways, but at least he wasn't usually taking direct shots at the guy immediately after him....

It's just bizarre and as unpresidential as anything trump does.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jul 4, 2017, 1:41:21 PM7/4/17
He has an ego the size of most men's brain. Covering up a lot of insecurity.

plai...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2017, 6:58:32 PM7/4/17
Well, if Trump can punch back at detractors 10 times as hard, I think Obama has some catching up to do. Even if it does besmirch the Office of the Former President.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 5, 2017, 6:36:04 AM7/5/17
On Tue, 4 Jul 2017 15:58:29 -0700 (PDT), plai...@gmail.com wrote:

> Even if it does besmirch the Office of the Former President.

It's not like he has a choice. He's fulla smirch.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com