What a great idea for an article

Some dued

Jun 28, 2017, 11:54:13 AM6/28/17

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2017, 3:54:50 PM6/28/17
1-9999 - Kick Six

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 28, 2017, 4:10:53 PM6/28/17
Killing the trees at Cow U was not as much fun as Hillary being
runnerup in the National Championship.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 29, 2017, 8:26:37 AM6/29/17
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 12:54:46 -0700 (PDT), "the_andr...@yahoo.com"
<agavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>1-9999 - Kick Six

You have us 2-1...
Run, Bo, run
Punt,Bama, punt

Unless you count wins and losses and National Championships. I think
Bama has a slight edge there.

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2017, 8:58:59 AM6/29/17
You can't tell me the name Van Tiffen doesn't bring a smile to your face.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 29, 2017, 12:54:19 PM6/29/17
On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 05:58:50 -0700 (PDT), "the_andr...@yahoo.com"
<agavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You can't tell me the name Van Tiffen doesn't bring a smile to your face.
>
>---
>http://www.avg.com

I just decided not to use him. Aubarn ain't heavy - heeez me brudder!

Hugh