Sinead O'Connor.

Michael Press

Aug 9, 2017, 1:01:05 AM8/9/17
Irish singer Sinead O’Connor claims to be suicidal, suffering
from mental illness and living in a motel room in the “arse end
of New Jersey” in a video posted to her Facebook page this week.
“I’m all by myself and there’s absolutely nobody in my life
except my doctor, my psychiatrist, the sweetest man on earth, who
says I’m his hero, and that’s about the only thing keeping me
alive at the moment and that’s kind of pathetic,” O’Connor says
in the emotional video. “I want everyone to know what it’s like,
that’s why I’m making this video.”

“Why are we alone? People who suffer from mental illness are the
most vulnerable people on Earth,” the “Nothing Compares 2 U”
singer says in a desperate plea on behalf of people who suffer
from mental illness. “You’ve got to take care of us. We’re not
like everybody.”

“If you have a family member that suffers from mental illness,
care for them, tenderness, love, care for them. Visit them in the
hospital, don’t dump them in the hospital and bugger off.”

Remember this song, Sinead?
---
Once upon a time you dressed so fine
You threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
People'd call, say, "Beware doll, you're bound to fall"
You thought they were all kiddin' you
You used to laugh about
Everybody that was hangin' out
Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud
About having to be scrounging for your next meal.

How does it feel
How does it feel
To be without a home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?

You've gone to the finest school all right, Miss Lonely
But you know you only used to get juiced in it
And nobody has ever taught you how to live on the street
And now you find out you're gonna have to get used to it
You said you'd never compromise
With the mystery tramp, but now you realize
He's not selling any alibis
As you stare into the vacuum of his eyes
And say do you want to make a deal?

How does it feel
How does it feel
To be on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?

You never turned around to see the frowns on the jugglers and the clowns
When they all come down and did tricks for you
You never understood that it ain't no good
You shouldn't let other people get your kicks for you
You used to ride on the chrome horse with your diplomat
Who carried on his shoulder a Siamese cat
Ain't it hard when you discover that
He really wasn't where it's at
After he took from you everything he could steal.

How does it feel
How does it feel
To be on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?

Princess on the steeple and all the pretty people
They're drinkin', thinkin' that they got it made
Exchanging all precious gifts
But you'd better take your diamond ring, you'd better pawn it babe
You used to be so amused
At Napoleon in rags and the language that he used
Go to him now, he calls you, you can't refuse
When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose
You're invisible now, you got no secrets to conceal.

How does it feel
How does it feel
To be on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?

--
Michael Press

plai...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 2:16:11 AM8/9/17
We can always count on you to kick somebody while they are down and at the end of their rope. It's what makes you special.

Michael Press

Aug 9, 2017, 2:35:54 AM8/9/17
In article <6bbf8980-e592-465a...@googlegroups.com>,
plai...@gmail.com wrote:

> We can always count on you to kick somebody while they are down and at the end of their rope. It's what makes you special.

Sinead O'Connor is a drama queen just took from people.
Now she is scrounging for her next meal and there are
no more willing victims so she has to threaten suicide.

--
Michael Press

plai...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 2:59:36 AM8/9/17
I can't see how Sinéad O'Connor is affecting you or the rest of the outrage machine. She hasn't relevant in at least 15 years.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 9, 2017, 8:42:00 AM8/9/17
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 23:59:32 -0700 (PDT), plai...@gmail.com wrote:

>I can't see how Sin=C3=A9ad O'Connor is affecting you or the rest of the ou=
>trage machine. She hasn't relevant in at least 15 years.

>http://www.avg.com

Not being relevant seems to be a good reason for the media to
broadcast it for several days.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Futbol Phan

Aug 9, 2017, 11:48:00 AM8/9/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 1:59:36 AM UTC-5, plai...@gmail.com wrote:
> I can't see how Sinéad O'Connor is affecting you or the rest of the outrage machine. She hasn't relevant in at least 15 years.

Who knew that snowflakes have long memories?

michael anderson

Aug 9, 2017, 12:41:55 PM8/9/17

I went to the doctor and guess what he told me guess what he told me....

he said girl you better stop saying crazy leftist stuff or you'll lose your career...and be a fool....

Michael Press

Aug 9, 2017, 1:01:25 PM8/9/17
In article <57d0dc82-53a6-4e96...@googlegroups.com>,
plai...@gmail.com wrote:

> I can't see how Sinéad O'Connor is affecting you

You go directly to the bad assumptions.
Since The O'Connor means so much to you
send money to her gofundmesite.
I warn you that she is a taker.
That is why nobody is around her.

> or the rest of the outrage machine. She hasn't relevant in at least 15 years.

What was she relevant to ever?

plai...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2017, 9:41:08 AM8/10/17
You're the one who felt so strongly about Sinead O'Connor that you had to post it here. It must have affected you in some way if you felt the need to spread the news of her bad times to all of us. I hadn't thought of her since about 1995 and she was never an artist I particularly cared for. Still I can feel empathy for someone down on their luck. Am I going to send her money? No. I guess I'm not as angry and cynical as you as I do feel sorry for her though. I hope she manages to turn her life around.

I'll give her some relevance back in the early 1990s when she had a few hits and won a Grammy or two. Since then, not much.

irishra...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2017, 11:02:42 AM8/10/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 1:01:05 AM UTC-4, Michael Press wrote:
> Irish singer Sinead O’Connor claims to be suicidal, suffering
> from mental illness and living in a motel room in the “arse end
> of New Jersey”

I've listened to Sinead sing in Ireland and she had a beautiful voice and a true passion for her music.
But she destroyed her own career when she tore up a picture of the Pope on Saturday Night Live,
on October 3, 1992. I don't think she had the slightest clue that this would virtually end her career.
Her life has been on a down hill slide ever since.

Irish Mike

Michael Press

Aug 10, 2017, 8:05:47 PM8/10/17
In article <bb980ce1-5277-461a...@googlegroups.com>,
She is a leftist goon. Her career was all downhill.
Only a drama queen will flaunt her "mental illness."
People with a mental illness keep it hid.
What is O'Connor hiding. One thing is that she is a taker.

--
Michael Press

Some dued

Aug 10, 2017, 8:06:52 PM8/10/17
You sound like a nut.

Michael Press

Aug 10, 2017, 11:03:32 PM8/10/17
In article <84721c9c-a383-410e...@googlegroups.com>,
I feel strongly. You have not identified what it is I feel strongly about.
Where are all of O'Connor's leftist friends?

You did now answer the question: What was O'Connor relevant to?

--
Michael Press

Michael Press

Aug 10, 2017, 11:04:25 PM8/10/17
In article <d52e9fbf-0547-4638...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You sound like a nut.

Sinead O'Connor is a leftist goon. Her career was all downhill.

Some dued

Aug 10, 2017, 11:56:27 PM8/10/17
How about you stop asking dumb questions.

RoddyMcCorley

Aug 11, 2017, 1:04:34 AM8/11/17
Keep it hid? I suggest you try the same.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

Michael Press

Aug 12, 2017, 4:33:07 PM8/12/17
In article <1d388ccf-7690-4db7...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How about you stop asking dumb questions.

What for?

Michael Press

Aug 12, 2017, 4:33:31 PM8/12/17
In article <omjdl2$jrt$1...@dont-email.me>,
RoddyMcCorley <Roddy.M...@verizon.net> wrote:

> On 8/10/2017 11:04 PM, Michael Press wrote:
> > In article <d52e9fbf-0547-4638...@googlegroups.com>,
> > Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> You sound like a nut.
> >
> > Sinead O'Connor is a leftist goon. Her career was all downhill.
> > Only a drama queen will flaunt her "mental illness."
> > People with a mental illness keep it hid.
> > What is O'Connor hiding. One thing is that she is a taker.
> >

> Keep it hid? I suggest you try the same.

Too much work.

--
Michael Press