How a successful CEO of a giant corporation runs the State Department

Michael Press

Dec 14, 2017, 3:30:03 AM12/14/17
How a successful CEO of a giant corporation runs the State Department

<http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/the_very_best_stories_of_how_rex_tillerson_is_destroying_
the_state_department.html>

--
Michael Press

Some dued

Dec 14, 2017, 3:54:25 AM12/14/17
At least he's not a rsfcing moron.

tim.vanwa...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2017, 8:22:02 AM12/14/17
Waiting for the follow up:

How an occasionally successful con artist from a giant money laundering operation runs the Executive branch.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Dec 14, 2017, 11:07:27 AM12/14/17
Or how a community aktivits who can’t spell .xls managed to play President for eight years.

Michael Press

Dec 14, 2017, 2:06:41 PM12/14/17
In article <c86877cb-4942-4c9c...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> At least he's not a rsfcing moron.

Some disagree with you.

Ken Olson

Dec 14, 2017, 6:34:22 PM12/14/17
Good job, Rex.

--
"Money often costs too much." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Futbol Phan

Dec 14, 2017, 6:39:42 PM12/14/17
... into the ground.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Dec 14, 2017, 8:00:52 PM12/14/17
State should be combined with Defense. Renaming Defense to War Department is optional.

Michael Press

Dec 14, 2017, 8:18:46 PM12/14/17
In article <84beb145-8d32-450a...@googlegroups.com>,
"Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger" <damon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> State should be combined with Defense. Renaming Defense to War Department is optional.

Mandatory. All our troubles started with the renaming.

I mean, what next? Ministry of Love?

--
Michael Press

JGibson

Dec 14, 2017, 10:44:35 PM12/14/17
On Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 8:00:52 PM UTC-5, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> State should be combined with Defense.

Why? State has been separate since the Washington administration.

tim.vanwa...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2017, 11:18:49 PM12/14/17
Yeah, there's hopefully more to our relationships with other countries besides just bombing them.

Now I can certainly get behind combining homeland security with justice and va with defense. Then dump labor, commerce, hud, transportation and energy into one department and cut their portfolios.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Dec 15, 2017, 6:44:02 AM12/15/17
On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 17:00:48 -0800 (PST), "Damon Hynes, Cyclone
Ranger" <damon...@gmail.com> wrote:

>State should be combined with Defense. Renaming Defense to War Department is optional.

They are. Trump wants the STATE of Tejas to have DEFENSE.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Michael Press

Dec 15, 2017, 3:41:55 PM12/15/17
In article <b2274b55-0e9a-4184...@googlegroups.com>,
"I'm used to going to three or four interagency policy meetings a
week, I've had exactly one of those meetings in the last five weeks."

I call that a plus.

--
Michael Press

xyzzy

Dec 15, 2017, 3:49:30 PM12/15/17
Right. After all, why should our foreign policy be at all coordinated with national or administration policy? When the state department helps an only fascist NGO for example, well at least they didn't have to have those boring meetings with the CIA to find that out beforehand!

Michael Press

Dec 15, 2017, 4:57:53 PM12/15/17
In article <86e605b8-7e5b-4ce7...@googlegroups.com>,
Weak sarcasm. You would have nothing but for the kind of bloat you describe.

--
Michael Press

gdbp...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2017, 5:14:34 PM12/15/17
For the English impaired:

Schwacher Sarkasmus. Du hättest nichts als die Art von Blähungen, die du beschreibst.

Michael Press

Dec 15, 2017, 7:37:08 PM12/15/17
In article <c0c1a72a-38ea-4ed1...@googlegroups.com>,
gdbp...@gmail.com wrote:

> For the English impaired:
>
> Schwacher Sarkasmus. Du hättest nichts als die Art von Blähungen, die du beschreibst.

You owe me money.

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

Dec 16, 2017, 7:44:51 AM12/16/17
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:49:27 -0800 (PST), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Right. After all, why should our foreign policy be at all coordinated with=
> national or administration policy? When the state department helps an onl=
>y fascist NGO for example, well at least they didn't have to have those bor=
>ing meetings with the CIA to find that out beforehand!

At least we appear to have one common goal - everybody needs to be on
the same page. Or did before I became a has-been.