Help me.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Sep 30, 2018, 12:09:16 PM9/30/18
Can someone find a female who might try to sexually assault me? An
educator might be a source. I promise to disremember before morning.
The money will be on the nightstand.

Disclaimer: I will run from office, not for.

Hugh

Dumas Walker

Sep 30, 2018, 11:15:12 PM9/30/18
Based on most of what I have seen in the news in recent years, you would
have to be underaged for a female educator to assault you.

---
* SLMR 2.1a * Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?

J. Hugh Sullivan

Oct 1, 2018, 12:36:15 AM10/1/18
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 19:34:00 +1200,
Dumas....@f10.n1.z12492.fidonet.org (Dumas Walker) wrote:

>> Can someone find a female who might try to sexually assault me? An
>> educator might be a source. I promise to disremember before morning.
>> The money will be on the nightstand.
>
>> Disclaimer: I will run from office, not for.
>
>Based on most of what I have seen in the news in recent years, you would
>have to be underaged for a female educator to assault you.

Clever!

I think what I am under is caused by age. :)

Hugh