Former CU Buff & Carolina Panther Released from Prison

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Oct 22, 2018, 11:59:43 AM10/22/18

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Oct 22, 2018, 12:49:34 PM10/22/18
Damn him to hell.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Oct 22, 2018, 1:26:54 PM10/22/18
Seriously—how can anyone claim that he’s rehabilitated or redeemed?

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Oct 22, 2018, 1:42:29 PM10/22/18
I don’t think that’s what we do with prison.

RoddyMcCorley

Oct 22, 2018, 6:26:59 PM10/22/18
On 10/22/2018 1:26 PM, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> Seriously—how can anyone claim that he’s rehabilitated or redeemed?

Didn't read the article, but saw a headline that he wants to establish a
relationship with his son. Isn't that the son he didn't mind killing as
well?

"Hi, son. I killed your mother. Want to go for a frosty?"

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

unclejr

Oct 22, 2018, 7:26:16 PM10/22/18
On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 5:26:59 PM UTC-5, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
> On 10/22/2018 1:26 PM, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> > Seriously—how can anyone claim that he’s rehabilitated or redeemed?
> >

> Didn't read the article, but saw a headline that he wants to establish a
> relationship with his son. Isn't that the son he didn't mind killing as
> well?
>
> "Hi, son. I killed your mother. Want to go for a frosty?"

It's the same relationship Trump has with Barron.

Tom Enright

Oct 22, 2018, 7:47:34 PM10/22/18
On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 6:26:59 PM UTC-4, RoddyMcCorley wrote:

> Didn't read the article, but saw a headline that he wants to establish a
> relationship with his son. Isn't that the son he didn't mind killing as
> well?
>
> "Hi, son. I killed your mother. Want to go for a frosty?"

Exactly. Meanwhile, the kid's grandmother deserves to be canonized (eventually).

-TE

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Oct 22, 2018, 7:53:54 PM10/22/18
There's always a place for reconciliation. It might take some time, but there's always a place for it.

The son's grandma isn't exactly confident that he's reformed.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Oct 22, 2018, 8:33:24 PM10/22/18
On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 6:47:34 PM UTC-5, Tom Enright wrote:

> Exactly. Meanwhile, the kid's grandmother deserves to be canonized (eventually).
>
> -TE

Yes indeedy.

Ken Olson

Dec 7, 2018, 1:30:09 AM12/7/18
On 10/22/2018 1:42 PM, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I don’t think that’s what we do with prison.

The only way there's rehabilitation is if the prisoner is motivated to
seek it.