Today's Box Score so far: 0-0-0 vs. 14-14-14

Futbol Phan

Dec 31, 2014, 3:19:33 PM12/31/14
How in the world did this team beat Bama?!?

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2014, 3:23:24 PM12/31/14
On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 2:19:33 PM UTC-6, Futbol Phan wrote:
> How in the world did this team beat Bama?!?

The injury to their wide out during the Auburn loss seemed to just kill the Rebels.

mocki...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2014, 3:53:27 PM12/31/14
I don't follow any program enough to know line mens names, but 62 got injured and you started to see there offense become weak. Then the wide out got hurt in the Barn game and I think their second best receiver went out in the State game. You could tell right out of the box Ole Miss had no chance offensively in this game.

Futbol Phan

Dec 31, 2014, 3:56:50 PM12/31/14
On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 2:23:24 PM UTC-6, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
Maybe, but a team that revolves around a freshman WR can't be that great.

agavi...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2014, 4:11:04 PM12/31/14
18/31 251 3TD 0INT
10/23 103 0TD 3INT

mocki...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2014, 4:14:17 PM12/31/14
Tell that to the Kentucky basketball team.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Dec 31, 2014, 6:01:40 PM12/31/14
On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 12:19:31 -0800 (PST), Futbol Phan
<sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:

>How in the world did this team beat Bama?!?

Turnovers. It's not an excuse but it is a fact.

But Ole Miss played a good game and they are not required to teach
Bama players how to hold on to the ball.

Hugh