This is amazing

Some dued

Sep 30, 2018, 3:35:20 PM9/30/18

J. Hugh Sullivan

Sep 30, 2018, 5:08:54 PM9/30/18
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 12:35:18 -0700 (PDT), Some dued
<theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://nerdist.com/ames-window-illusion-how-does-it-work/

"Masters of Illusion" hosted by Dean Cain usually has an illusion on
the show and lots of sleight of hand. I can't even catch most of it on
Slo Mo.

"Fool Us" with Penn and Gillette is more sophisticated.

And the wagon wheels still turn backward on the stagecoach in old
movies.

Hugh

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Sep 30, 2018, 9:39:50 PM9/30/18
That’s awesome.

Futbol Phan

Sep 30, 2018, 9:48:36 PM9/30/18
On Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 2:35:20 PM UTC-5, Some dued wrote:
> https://nerdist.com/ames-window-illusion-how-does-it-work/

One of the most studied visual perceptual phenomena, but it has remained an enigma in many ways for decades.

Some dued

Sep 30, 2018, 9:53:19 PM9/30/18
The part that really impressed me was when he attached the matchbox.

Futbol Phan

Sep 30, 2018, 10:07:03 PM9/30/18
On Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 8:53:19 PM UTC-5, Some dued wrote:
> The part that really impressed me was when he attached the matchbox.

Be the life of the next party you go to (not that you aren't already, but...):

http://lite.bu.edu/inkjet-science/pdfs/ProjectLITEAmesWindow.pdf