Better Google News

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 25, 2017, 8:48:55 AM5/25/17
"Cannabidiol slashes seizures in kids with rare epilepsy, study finds
CNN - ?15 hours ago?
(CNN) Cannabidiol, which is found in marijuana plants, reduced the
number of convulsive seizures in children with a severe and often
fatal epilepsy disorder, according to research published Wednesday in
the New England Journal of Medicine."

Seems to me it's Dumb Defecation not to approve The Weed by
prescription for specific medical problems that probably should have
approval by the AMA.

If talking to your politician you may substitute a more understandable
term for "Dumb Defecation" so he will understand.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Ken Olson

May 26, 2017, 1:43:14 AM5/26/17
A friend of mine has a son that get paralyzed in his teens. He has
had good results using this to deal with muscle spasms. The particular
chemical mentioned is also known as CBD.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 26, 2017, 8:28:01 AM5/26/17
On Fri, 26 May 2017 01:43:16 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:

> A friend of mine has a son that get paralyzed in his teens. He has
>had good results using this to deal with muscle spasms. The particular
>chemical mentioned is also known as CBD.

If I was in pain that only an illegal drug could relieve I would take
it without hesitation. There is no way I could deny the same right to
others in the same condition.

Most rules demand reasoned exceptions.