At first, I thought that these were Alabama plates

unclejr

Aug 8, 2017, 12:25:45 PM8/8/17
https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/45/497/7497045.JPG

I don't know a RSFCker who drives a Porsche and lives in Mississippi. Oh, well.

michael anderson

Aug 8, 2017, 12:28:35 PM8/8/17
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 11:25:45 AM UTC-5, unclejr wrote:
> https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/45/497/7497045.JPG
>
> I don't know a RSFCker who drives a Porsche and lives in Mississippi. Oh, well.

well plus I don't have herpes and my Porsche is a lot newer

Some dued

Aug 8, 2017, 1:20:31 PM8/8/17
And he hadn't been in a position to, ah, infect anyone, since that car was new.

agavi...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 1:53:36 PM8/8/17
Those are still cool cars.

michael anderson

Aug 8, 2017, 4:03:32 PM8/8/17
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 12:20:31 PM UTC-5, Some dued wrote:
> And he hadn't been in a position to, ah, infect anyone, since that car was new.

true...honestly though I dont have much interest in rsfcking anymore...

xyzzy

Aug 8, 2017, 9:42:59 PM8/8/17
I call fake. If she really meant it she would have keyed it into his paint, not used easily cleanable window grease.

irishra...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 10:49:31 PM8/8/17
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 12:25:45 PM UTC-4, unclejr wrote:
> https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/45/497/7497045.JPG
>
> I don't know a RSFCker who drives a Porsche and lives in Mississippi. Oh, well.

Couldn't have been Alabama for two reasons. No pick up truck, no spelling errors.

Irish Mike

CtrlAltDel

Aug 13, 2017, 4:15:49 PM8/13/17
Porsche's have always been sexually ignorant and just about all of them
refuse to use condoms. This particular one, just like all the others,
probably fucked around with an old skank Volkswagen and got the herpes
that he is now spreading to others.

It's a sad scenario with very few viable options for betterment.

Futbol Phan

Aug 13, 2017, 7:28:45 PM8/13/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 3:15:49 PM UTC-5, CtrlAltDel wrote:

> Porsche's have always been sexually ignorant and just about all of them
> refuse to use condoms.

Maybe with you they refused, but you shouldn't generalize to everyone.

CtrlAltDel

Aug 13, 2017, 9:55:57 PM8/13/17
Good one. I have no response other than this response telling you I have
no respone.

Futbol Phan

Aug 13, 2017, 11:35:37 PM8/13/17
Thanks for sharing.