Was Grande in on the bombing?

CtrlAltDel

May 24, 2017, 1:05:40 AM5/24/17
She is a Muslim.

Futbol Phan

May 24, 2017, 12:08:10 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:05:40 AM UTC-5, CtrlAltDel wrote:
> She is a Muslim.

SHINY!

xyzzy

May 24, 2017, 12:37:51 PM5/24/17
Seems reasonable. Well, for an Altie post anyway.

RoddyMcCorley

May 24, 2017, 2:22:32 PM5/24/17
On 5/24/2017 1:05 AM, CtrlAltDel wrote:
> She is a Muslim.

Did that come out of your ass?

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

JGibson

May 24, 2017, 3:13:22 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 2:22:32 PM UTC-4, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
> On 5/24/2017 1:05 AM, CtrlAltDel wrote:
> > She is a Muslim.
> >
> Did that come out of your ass?

Apparently.

Grande was raised a Roman Catholic but abandoned Catholicism during the pontificate of Benedict XVI,[255] citing opposition to the church's stance on homosexuality,[7][256] noting that her half-brother is gay.[257] She has followed Kabbalah teachings since the age of twelve, along with her brother Frankie,[258] believing "the basis lies in the idea that if you're kind to others, good things will happen to you."[259]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariana_Grande

Ken Olson

May 24, 2017, 4:01:37 PM5/24/17
I try my hardest to live that way and I didn't have to read about it in
a book.

dotsla...@gmail.com

May 24, 2017, 5:42:08 PM5/24/17
+1, ken. The golden rule is about all you need, in spite of smartypants counters around masochists and the like.

Cheers.

xyzzy

May 24, 2017, 7:10:41 PM5/24/17
+1 Ken

xyzzy

May 24, 2017, 7:43:32 PM5/24/17
Kabbalah sounds middle eastern to me. Close enough for wingnut work.

Michael Press

May 25, 2017, 5:35:21 PM5/25/17
In article <841a17ad-c258-48e4...@googlegroups.com>,
When somebody is raised in a religion
he cannot actually change religion.
The only way is forward. Cannot go
backward and change religion.

--
Michael Press

xyzzy

May 25, 2017, 5:44:40 PM5/25/17
If that's true how could any new religion ever have formed?

Michael Press

May 25, 2017, 6:19:35 PM5/25/17
In article <7c4d0b71-4508-42c2...@googlegroups.com>,
xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If that's true how could any new religion ever have formed?

Good question.
Research that and get back to us with the answer.

--
Michael Press

Some dued

May 25, 2017, 7:50:13 PM5/25/17
Why do you make absolute proclamations about things like that? Your like the Mia of everything else.

Michael Press

May 25, 2017, 10:18:40 PM5/25/17
In article <68f01058-5dc1-4411...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why do you make absolute proclamations about things like that?

I did not expect you would put effort into seeing what I mean.

> Your like the Mia of everything else.

At last I made the big time.

--
Michael Press

CtrlAltDel

May 25, 2017, 10:44:15 PM5/25/17
On Thu, 25 May 2017 16:50:11 -0700, Some dued wrote:

> Why do you make absolute proclamations about things like that? Your like
> the Mia of everything else.

Me? I read some fake news and just thought she was a total cunt already,
I suppose, because of her I hate America and Americans statement. I now
realize that she is not a Muslim and I'm bad for attacking innocent
Muslims with evil words. Since she isn't Muslim, she probably is sad about
what happened.

Some dued

May 25, 2017, 11:36:22 PM5/25/17
No, Press.

Futbol Phan

May 26, 2017, 12:36:08 AM5/26/17
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 4:35:21 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:

> When somebody is raised in a religion
> he cannot actually change religion.
> The only way is forward. Cannot go
> backward and change religion.

Is this your belief? Something you saw on some blog? A tramp stamp you proudly sport?

Seriously, where do you come up with such nonsense?

Michael Press

May 26, 2017, 2:06:27 AM5/26/17
In article <d5041d15-52c9-4259...@googlegroups.com>,
Since you put it all in the spirit of genuine interest and inquiry
I will take the time to compose a page or so expanding on my theme.

--
Michael Press

Futbol Phan

May 26, 2017, 12:08:31 PM5/26/17
Can't wait.

Michael Press

May 26, 2017, 3:08:11 PM5/26/17
In article <3f4fdc97-02b8-4227...@googlegroups.com>,
Futbol Phan <sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 1:06:27 AM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
> > In article <d5041d15-52c9-4259...@googlegroups.com>,
> > Futbol Phan <sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Is this your belief? Something you saw on some blog? A tramp stamp you proudly sport?
> > >
> > > Seriously, where do you come up with such nonsense?
> >
> > Since you put it all in the spirit of genuine interest and inquiry
> > I will take the time to compose a page or so expanding on my theme.
> >
> > --
> > Michael Press
>
> Can't wait.

You will have to
or
you could put some thought into the matter.
Since my mental capacities are considered
weak around here, then it should not be
difficult for you.

--
Michael Press

wolfie

May 26, 2017, 6:21:46 PM5/26/17

"Michael Press" wrote

> When somebody is raised in a religion
> he cannot actually change religion.

St Paul scoffs in your general direction.

Michael Press

May 26, 2017, 7:14:54 PM5/26/17
In article <oga9ja$4jg$1...@dont-email.me>, "wolfie" <bgbd...@gte.net>
wrote:
No saint to me. Just another drunkard found Jesus.
Changed his name too. Always a bad sign.
Preached that Jesus of Nazareth is the
Jewish Messiah and the Son of God,
completely missing the point.

--
Michael Press

darkst...@gmail.com

May 26, 2017, 8:05:39 PM5/26/17
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 10:05:40 PM UTC-7, CtrlAltDel wrote:
> She is a Muslim.

Da.

FUQ???

Mike

agavi...@gmail.com

May 27, 2017, 12:47:17 PM5/27/17

Ken Olson

May 27, 2017, 1:48:12 PM5/27/17

CtrlAltDel

May 27, 2017, 11:13:33 PM5/27/17
St. Paul didn't have close to a billion inbred, religious, fundamentalist
nut-balls that will murder you if they have knowledge of you attempting to
escape their cult.