Kurt Schlichter lauds President Trump for firing James Comey.

Michael Press

May 11, 2017, 1:12:59 AM5/11/17

<https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/05/11/trump-cans-comey-like-a-boss-n2324865>
<http://tinyurl.com/khlvg8e>

--
Michael Press

plai...@gmail.com

May 11, 2017, 2:09:12 AM5/11/17
Who is Kurt Schlichter and why should I care what he thinks?

Eric Ramon

May 11, 2017, 2:47:41 AM5/11/17
I believe Kurt Schlichter is the deranged uncle of hard-drinkin', gamblin' QB Art Schlichter or perhaps some escaped Nazi

unclejr

May 11, 2017, 11:08:45 AM5/11/17
On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 1:09:12 AM UTC-5, plai...@gmail.com wrote:
> Who is Kurt Schlichter and why should I care what he thinks?

I think he meant Kurt Warner. Super Bowl MVP! So, yeah, instant cred.