How many of you rfsckers would attend this?

Skip to the first unread message

xyzzy

17 Jun 2017, 11:31:2917/06/2017

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

17 Jun 2017, 11:34:5317/06/2017
On 2017-06-17, xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://manexponc.com/

Not likely. Unless they had lots of good BBQ.

--
Some people have twenty years of experience, some people have
one year of experience twenty times over. -- Anonymous

GrtArtiste

17 Jun 2017, 12:45:2017/06/2017
On 6/17/2017 11:31 AM, xyzzy wrote:
> http://manexponc.com/

This is about #10001 on my list of I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO before I
would even consider it.

GrtArtiste

Michael Press

17 Jun 2017, 14:11:0217/06/2017
In article <910d6f06-3035-428d...@googlegroups.com>,
Sort of misses the point. Aimed at guys who are unsure of themselves.
More neediness than a nursery school. At least that is my impression.
Oh, and it is a marketing scam; a good one.

--
Michael Press

Ken Olson

17 Jun 2017, 17:33:1817/06/2017
On 6/17/2017 11:31 AM, xyzzy wrote:
> http://manexponc.com/

Only in an instructional capacity.

agavi...@gmail.com

17 Jun 2017, 18:19:0317/06/2017
This is what happens when we get the influx of hipsters in durham.

"We’ll have everything from the latest in electronics, automotive, travel, gaming, fitness and health, grooming, gadgets, craft beer and spirit tastings, sports, hunting and fishing, apparel, finance, art and culture, and more!"

Mentions neither beer, nor BBQ.

unclejr

17 Jun 2017, 19:24:5217/06/2017
Beer? RIF.

JGibson

17 Jun 2017, 19:59:2117/06/2017
Craft beer and spirits. That's for urban hipsters. Real men like Ken and Adnrew don't drink craft beer.

Ken Olson

17 Jun 2017, 20:57:3317/06/2017
I don't drink any alcohol.

JGibson

17 Jun 2017, 21:08:3617/06/2017

Ken Olson

17 Jun 2017, 21:14:0917/06/2017
Nope. Diabetes and I've had 5 pancreatitis attacks.

agavi...@gmail.com

18 Jun 2017, 07:02:0418/06/2017
HOW DID I MISS THIS?!?!

xyzzy

19 Jun 2017, 10:07:5419/06/2017
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 2:11:02 PM UTC-4, Michael Press wrote:
> In article <910d6f06-3035-428d...@googlegroups.com>,
> xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > http://manexponc.com/
>
> Oh, and it is a marketing scam; a good one.

Yup, that was my conclusion too. Something that those women who attend all the women's expos can drag their dads or husbands to for Father's Day.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

21 Jun 2017, 08:15:3621/06/2017
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 10:34:53 AM UTC-5, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:
> On 2017-06-17, xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://manexponc.com/
>
> Not likely. Unless they had lots of good BBQ.

Which would seem pretty much required wouldn't it?

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

21 Jun 2017, 08:38:1721/06/2017
Not necessarily. What does hipster BBQ look like?

--
Software axiom: Lack of speed kills.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

21 Jun 2017, 08:46:1021/06/2017
Guilt

J. Hugh Sullivan

21 Jun 2017, 09:53:3221/06/2017
I don't know but I'll bet it has long hair.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com