The latest gender gap outrage

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Sep 30, 2014, 8:31:53 AM9/30/14
Bike riding

For real - too many men are riding bikes!

This author alllllmost gets it

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/119587/gender-gaps-dont-matter-bike-riding-pot-smoking

JGibson

Sep 30, 2014, 9:33:25 AM9/30/14
On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 8:31:53 AM UTC-4, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> Bike riding
>

> For real - too many men are riding bikes!

I'm surprised. Because I find bike riding to be one of the least favorable activities for a man's anatomy.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Sep 30, 2014, 12:07:15 PM9/30/14
On Tue, 30 Sep 2014 05:31:53 -0700 (PDT), "The Cheesehusker, Trade
Warrior" <Iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Bike riding
>
>For real - too many men are riding bikes!

It is the result of DUI convictions.

Hugh

xyzzy

Sep 30, 2014, 4:05:21 PM9/30/14
No, that's mopeds.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Sep 30, 2014, 4:19:12 PM9/30/14
And fat girls?

Michael Press

Sep 30, 2014, 4:48:57 PM9/30/14
In article <5bc47c4f-dd74-4071...@googlegroups.com>,
"The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" <Iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bike riding
>
> For real - too many men are riding bikes!

I just wish women wouldn't get creeped out when I follow them for a few miles.

--
Michael Press

Michael Press

Sep 30, 2014, 4:49:53 PM9/30/14
In article <1da9ae99-7072-405d...@googlegroups.com>,
Myth and readily debunked

--
Michael Press

xyzzy

Sep 30, 2014, 4:50:24 PM9/30/14
POTD

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Sep 30, 2014, 4:53:34 PM9/30/14
Seconded.

JGibson

Sep 30, 2014, 6:40:11 PM9/30/14
What myth? I am talking about I *personally* feel when I ride a bike.

Michael Press

Sep 30, 2014, 7:06:40 PM9/30/14
In article <cbfe6d9b-4228-4358...@googlegroups.com>,
JGibson <james.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:49:53 PM UTC-4, Michael Press wrote:
> > In article <1da9ae99-7072-405d...@googlegroups.com>,
> >
> > JGibson <james.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I'm surprised. Because I find bike riding to be one of the least favorable activities for a man's anatomy.
> >

> > Myth and readily debunked
> >

> What myth? I am talking about I *personally* feel when I ride a bike.

Okay.

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

Oct 1, 2014, 11:04:23 AM10/1/14
On Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:05:21 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I knew it was some sort of drug. lesspeds would have been much better.

Hugh