maybe WH is finally catching on....

michael anderson

Jul 14, 2017, 4:54:53 PM7/14/17
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/sebastian-gorka-russia-sanctions-cnntv/index.html

Hopefully all the republicans in congress will too.

Look I know every two bit journalist in DC dreams of being the next woodward and bernstein so they are never going to stop pushing this story. But that doesnt mean the white house has to play along. That doesn't mean other republicans have to play along and keep responding to it.

Just tell them to go pound sand and go about what your agenda is SUPPOSED to be....changing health care for the better/less govt involvement and loweing taxes. If the dems and msm journalists want to run around squawking about a story most people dont give a crap about, let them.....wtf cares.

But stop letting it drag you down.

RoddyMcCorley

Jul 14, 2017, 6:33:58 PM7/14/17
The problem is that Dolt 45 and his sycophants can't let it go either.
Every day we get more smoke and evidence of, at a minimum, attempted
collusion. They provide asinine denials and try to pull HRC or Obama or
Lynch or Comey into the equation.

Because the repubs in congress have abandoned the possibility of working
with the dems, they need Trump. If they made any attempt at
bipartisanship they could ignore the jackass.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

wolfie

Jul 15, 2017, 12:17:20 AM7/15/17
"michael anderson" wrote
Sure. And then in 2018, the Russians can spend their efforts
making sure they flip the Senate and House, and then in 2020
try to get Sanders elected.

You don't think Putin is a Republican, do you? His agenda
is doing whatever he can to minimize the US as a global
force. Putting the Dems in control of Congress, with all
the resulting investigations, and following up with someone
the right can't accept seems to be a good plan from his point
of view.

michael anderson

Jul 15, 2017, 12:34:07 AM7/15/17
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 11:17:20 PM UTC-5, wolfie wrote:
> "michael anderson" wrote
>
> > http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/sebastian-gorka-russia-sanctions-cnntv/index.html
>
> > Hopefully all the republicans in congress will too.
>
> Sure. And then in 2018, the Russians can spend their efforts
> making sure they flip the Senate and House, and then in 2020
> try to get Sanders elected.

please...the russians cannot meaningfully impact US elections

RoddyMcCorley

Jul 15, 2017, 12:43:11 AM7/15/17
REALLY? The sense I am getting from all of these investigations is that
we really do not know Putin's capabilities.

All they have do do is sow doubt and confusion - just what is happening
now. Our federal government is largely dysfunctional and the support
from our long term allies has seriously eroded. So Russia wins.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 15, 2017, 8:32:07 AM7/15/17
On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:34:00 -0400, RoddyMcCorley
<Roddy.M...@verizon.net> wrote:

>The problem is that Dolt 45 and his sycophants can't let it go either.
>Every day we get more smoke and evidence of, at a minimum, attempted
>collusion. They provide asinine denials and try to pull HRC or Obama or
>Lynch or Comey into the equation.

I agree Trump won. WInners don't have to justify. Up the losers giggy
with a woo-woo brush.

>Because the repubs in congress have abandoned the possibility of working
>with the dems, they need Trump. If they made any attempt at
>bipartisanship they could ignore the jackass.

It's difficult to think of anything more unAmerican than negotiating
with liberals.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com