Bull Cyclone

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Jun 15, 2018, 7:25:05 PM6/15/18
My mother grew up in Kemper County, that’s where our farm was. This guy is a legend.

https://www.si.com/vault/1984/04/30/630220/the-toughest-coach-there-ever-was

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 16, 2018, 6:41:33 AM6/16/18
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 16:25:03 -0700 (PDT), "the_andr...@yahoo.com"
<the_andr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>My mother grew up in Kemper County, that=E2=80=99s where our farm was. This=
> guy is a legend.=20
>
>https://www.si.com/vault/1984/04/30/630220/the-toughest-coach-there-ever-wa=

Not know of him????? He was my third cousin.

We had the same great great grandparents.

Hugh

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Jun 16, 2018, 10:13:41 AM6/16/18
Something went awry.

xyzzy

Jun 16, 2018, 10:36:18 AM6/16/18
I thot this was going to be an Okie weather chat.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 16, 2018, 3:00:09 PM6/16/18
On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 07:13:39 -0700 (PDT), "the_andr...@yahoo.com"
<the_andr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Something went awry.

...but not ascotch.

Hugh

unclejr

Jun 17, 2018, 11:39:44 PM6/17/18
On Saturday, June 16, 2018 at 9:36:18 AM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> I thot this was going to be an Okie weather chat.

I thought that this was going to be a USF vs ISU thread.