Don't go away angry. Just go away

xyzzy

Jun 4, 2017, 7:18:05 PM6/4/17

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Jun 4, 2017, 8:08:34 PM6/4/17
Finally, something bipartisan!

--
The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it,
can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the
universe to do. -- Galileo

Michael Press

Jun 4, 2017, 8:24:55 PM6/4/17
In article <85e28d7c-b6c5-4b66...@googlegroups.com>,
Charles Krauthammer says, "She ought to sit for a while
and let people appreciate her good qualities."

--
Michael Press

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 4, 2017, 10:14:22 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 6:18:05 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> (Dems to Hillary)
>
> http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/336172-dems-want-hillary-clinton-to-leave-spotlight

hillbots ain't gonna like that

Eric Ramon

Jun 4, 2017, 10:28:35 PM6/4/17
the key paragraph

"But Simmons added that if she's going to discuss the loss, “it would be nice to hear a little more about the things she did wrong, which I believe mattered more than what she has discussed.”"

because, as of now, the old phrase "Anybody But Hillary" describes how she and her die-hard supporters look who was at fault.

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Jun 4, 2017, 10:42:16 PM6/4/17
On 2017-06-05, Eric Ramon <ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 7:14:22 PM UTC-7, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
>> On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 6:18:05 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
>> > (Dems to Hillary)
>> >
>> > http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/336172-dems-want-hillary-clinton-to-leave-spotlight
>>
>> hillbots ain't gonna like that
>
> the key paragraph
>
> "But Simmons added that if she's going to discuss the loss, ???it
> would be nice to hear a little more about the things she did wrong,
> which I believe mattered more than what she has discussed.???"
>
> because, as of now, the old phrase "Anybody But Hillary" describes
> how she and her die-hard supporters look who was at fault.

Here is a a detailed mathematical and statistical analysis, including
ordinal & logistic regression as to why Hillary lost the election:

http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=370045

--
Life is a long lesson in humility. -- James Barrie

Michael Press

Jun 5, 2017, 2:36:16 AM6/5/17
In article <slrnoj9h82....@kim.perusion.com>,
I'll never see a pie chart the same again.

--
Michael Press

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2017, 9:19:42 AM6/5/17
The VRWC seems but a tiny sliver of that chart.

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2017, 10:15:11 PM6/5/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 4:18:05 PM UTC-7, xyzzy wrote:
> (Dems to Hillary)
>
> http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/336172-dems-want-hillary-clinton-to-leave-spotlight

Hillary Clinton is getting into "kys" territory for me.

It's clear her only real intention was to be the First Female President -- and that's never happening now.

I begin to wonder if she was the double-agent for Trump and not the other way around.

Mike