Can somebody explain this (re: Billy Snyder not releasing player)

JGibson

Jun 2, 2017, 12:10:19 PM6/2/17

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2017, 12:42:41 PM6/2/17
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 1:23:39 PM6/2/17
In article <aa83a5ef-3a6e-4506...@googlegroups.com>,
JGibson <james.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/article153948674.html

Yes, I can and here it is.
Bill Snyder is head coach.
He is acting within the bounds of head coaches everywhere.

--
Michael Press

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2017, 1:43:31 PM6/2/17
Press, you seem to be answering the how - which I think everyone understands - and ignoring the actual question, "why?".

"Why did that nut stab those dudes?"

"He had a knife. A hand to hold the knife. He has arms. His arms are fully capable of moving in a stabbing motion."

An aside, but has anyone ever pointed out that you have an oddly exuberant love for authority? I mean I don't expect everyone to have my pathological dislike and distrust of authority, but you take it further the other way than anyone I've ever known.

Cheers.

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 2:35:41 PM6/2/17
In article <9075e668-3656-4228...@googlegroups.com>,
dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:

> Press, you seem to be answering the how - which I think everyone understands - and ignoring the actual question, "why?".
>
> "Why did that nut stab those dudes?"

Because he felt like it.

> "He had a knife. A hand to hold the knife. He has arms. His arms are fully capable of moving in a stabbing motion."
>
> An aside, but has anyone ever pointed out that you have an oddly exuberant love for authority?

Nobody has.

> I mean I don't expect everyone to have my pathological dislike and distrust of authority, but you take it further the other way than anyone I've ever known.
>
> Cheers.

I explained Bill Snyder's actions and you make up
an elaborate story about it. I do not waste time
thinking about why people do things. There is no
end to it.

--
Michael Press

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2017, 3:31:41 PM6/2/17
"I do not waste time thinking about why people do things"

That actually explains a lot. Thanks for the insight. Being a big believer in the power of positive reinforcement, I found something I really think you'll like:

https://youtu.be/6AdDLhPwpp4

Cheers.

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 3:48:51 PM6/2/17
In article <f7d81a1f-b0ad-44f8...@googlegroups.com>,
I have no access to youtube.

--
Michael Press

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2017, 3:53:34 PM6/2/17
Because you live in North Korea?

Cheers.

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 5:20:35 PM6/2/17
In article <310fcf83-e2dd-4bc5...@googlegroups.com>,
dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:

> Because you live in North Korea?
>
> Cheers.

Yes

In article <rubrum-E463A6....@news.albasani.net>,

JGibson

Jun 3, 2017, 10:46:28 AM6/3/17
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 12:10:19 PM UTC-4, JGibson wrote:
> http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/article153948674.html

Apparently Snyder changed his mind.