Kim Jong Un, Time to Go?

agavi...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2017, 2:01:41 PM7/5/17
Building ICBMs, nuclear capabilities.

How long do we wait?

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 6, 2017, 7:02:00 AM7/6/17
What do we do about it?

Hire the Russians to hack their computers?

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

CtrlAltDel

Jul 8, 2017, 3:38:25 AM7/8/17
On Thu, 06 Jul 2017 11:01:58 +0000, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Jul 2017 11:01:36 -0700 (PDT), "the_andr...@yahoo.com"
> <agavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Building ICBMs, nuclear capabilities.
>>
>>How long do we wait?
>
> What do we do about it?
>
> Hire the Russians to hack their computers?

We could ask former president Clinton why he decided to give NK the
ability to create nukes. But, we didn't even ask why Obama was promoting
Iran's ambitions to get nuclear weapons and working with those terrorists
and giving them billions of our dollars to ensure they acquired the best
possible weapons available.

That was just a year or so ago and soon, very soon possibly, they will be
doing the exact same stuff NK is doing. What do we do about that?

There are no answers so maybe we could ask Clinton and Obama how to
handle it and they may know.