Some news on CNN

Michael Press

Jun 27, 2017, 8:41:56 PM6/27/17

Some dued

Jun 27, 2017, 8:53:48 PM6/27/17
Fake news on fake news.

CtrlAltDel

Jun 27, 2017, 10:46:12 PM6/27/17
On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 17:53:45 -0700, Some dued wrote:

> Fake news on fake news.

As far as I know, Breitbart is the most honest, trustworthy and dedicated
news source out there. Care to illuminate the chat room on Breitbart
fake stories?

CNN, NBC, CBS, etc...'s biggest problem is that they feel it is their
sworn duty, as reporters, to have Trump removed from office. It's
something very akin to religiosity for them and they really do feel as if
they are beacons of light eradicating infection.

Once you feel a moral obligation to frame a sitting president, by any
means necessary for the good of all mankind, exasperating issues like
honesty are only minor annoyances.

Some dued

Jun 27, 2017, 11:15:34 PM6/27/17

Michael Press

Jun 27, 2017, 11:22:47 PM6/27/17
In article <b078287c-c539-4e6a...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fake news on fake news.

It works! Three editors resign for lying.
Senior editor says it is all fake news.

| The video shows a senior CNN producer based in its Atlanta
| headquarters admitting that there is no evidence to back up the
| Russia scandal with which CNN has hammered President Trump, that
| it appears to him the President has not committed any crime, and
| that CNN is under orders from Zucker to change the conversation
| from newsworthy topics like the administration’s decision to
| withdraw from the Paris Climate Accords back to the Russia
| scandal to hurt Trump and boost ratings. He even says in the
| video that he believes President Trump is right to believe the
| media is “witch hunting” him on Russia, and that if there were
| proof of any wrongdoing by the president, it would have leaked by
| now.

CtrlAltDel

Jun 27, 2017, 11:28:53 PM6/27/17
We are discussing news organizations working hand in hand with a
political party to the detriment of the leader of our nation. You
provide a link to a story about the one time in world history where no
violence occurred and Muslims were within a hundred miles. Can't you
forgive them?

It was probably an honest mistake. They didn't use anon sources to
attempt to undermine Allah or Mo and don't have a vested interest in
seeing Allah disparaged or insulted as the Democrat's employees in the
media have with Trump.

CtrlAltDel

Jun 27, 2017, 11:32:54 PM6/27/17
On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 20:22:43 -0700, Michael Press wrote:

> In article <b078287c-c539-4e6a...@googlegroups.com>,
> Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Fake news on fake news.
>
> It works! Three editors resign for lying.
> Senior editor says it is all fake news.

And CNN says this editor is entitled to his opinion and he can keep his
job because they are all about diversity of thought. What? Basically,
CNN is admitting that they are doing exactly what their employee said
they were doing :-)