Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

Trump Used Fake Soc Security Numbers

25 visningar

mog...@hotmail.com

oläst,
30 dec. 2018 16:32:072018-12-30
till
Undocumented Housekeeper At Trump Golf Course Says She Does Not Regret Going Public
AOL News - December 9, 2018
-- https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/12/09/undocumented-housekeeper-at-trump-golf-course-says-she-does-not-regret-going-public/23613437/

"This month, The New York Times revealed that the Trump National Golf Club at Bedminster, N.J., hired at least four immigrants who presented fake Social Security and legal permanent resident cards."

Peddled on the Streets of Los Angeles: Ice Cream, Hot Dogs, and Fake Social Security Cards
New York Times - December 24, 2018
-- https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/24/us/undocumented-immigrants-los-angeles.html

J. Hugh Sullivan

oläst,
30 dec. 2018 21:07:432018-12-30
till
On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 13:32:05 -0800 (PST), mog...@hotmail.com wrote:

>Undocumented Housekeeper At Trump Golf Course Says She Does Not Regret Going Public
>AOL News - December 9, 2018
>-- https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/12/09/undocumented-housekeeper-at-trump-golf-course-says-she-does-not-regret-going-public/23613437/
>
>"This month, The New York Times revealed that the Trump National Golf Club at Bedminster, N.J., hired at least four immigrants who presented fake Social Security and legal permanent resident cards."

Fakes are everywhere. Look at the Ohio State football team.

Hugh

Earl Grey

oläst,
31 dec. 2018 01:40:502018-12-31
till
On 30 Dec 2018, Ea...@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan) posted some
And the United States Congress.

<https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/08/Nancy-Pelosi-gavel-Associated-
Press-640x480.jpg>

Ken Olson

oläst,
31 dec. 2018 03:36:422018-12-31
till
Bad Grandma!

bruce2...@gmail.com

oläst,
31 dec. 2018 08:50:222018-12-31
till
On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 5:56:39 PM UTC-5, max headroom wrote:
> In news:e80c59bc-1c2e-44be...@googlegroups.com, mog...@hotmail.com
> <mog...@hotmail.com> typed:
> I see two articles about illegal aliens using fake IDs (surprise, surprise!), but nothing about your
> subject line.

Surprise Surprise.
Trump GAVE them the fake numbers:
====================================
"Attorney Anibal Romero, who represents several undocumented immigrants who used to work at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, said Friday he recently met with investigators from the state attorney general's office and handed over fraudulent green cards and SocialSecurity numbers that management at the club allegedly procured and gave his clients, Victorina Morales and Sandra Diaz."

New Jersey AG Has Obtained Evidence of Possible Crimes At Trump's Gold Club
New York Daily News - 2 days ago
-- https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-fbi-ag-evidence-crimes-trump-golf-20181228-story.html
====================================
"State and FBI investigators are reportedly probing allegations that Trump's golf club gave fake green cards to undocumented workers"
Report: FBI probing alleged fake green cards at Trump's golf club
Business Insider - 2 days ago
-- https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-bedminster-golf-club-undocumented-workers-fake-green-card-fbi-investigation-2018-12

Obama's Fence

oläst,
31 dec. 2018 12:55:212018-12-31
till
On 31 Dec 2018, felcher boy <bruce2...@gmail.com> posted some

> On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 5:56:39 PM UTC-5, max headroom wrote:
>> In news:e80c59bc-1c2e-44be...@googlegroups.com,
>> mogulah@ho
> tmail.com
>> <mog...@hotmail.com> typed:
>>
>> > Undocumented Housekeeper At Trump Golf Course Says She Does Not
>> > Regret
> Going Public
>> > AOL News - December 9, 2018
>> > --
>> > https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/12/09/undocumented-housekeeper
>> > -at
> -trump-golf-course-says-she-does-not-regret-going-public/23613437/
>> > =======================
>=======================>
>> > "This month, The New York Times revealed that the Trump National
>> > Golf C
> lub at Bedminster, N.J.,
>> > hired at least four immigrants who presented fake Social Security
>> > and l
> egal permanent resident
>> > cards."
>>
>> > Peddled on the Streets of Los Angeles: Ice Cream, Hot Dogs, and
>> > Fake So
> cial Security Cards
>> > New York Times - December 24, 2018
>> > --
>> > https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/24/us/undocumented-immigrants-los-an
> geles.html
>>
>> I see two articles about illegal aliens using fake IDs (surprise,
>> surpris
> e!), but nothing about your
>> subject line.
>
> Surprise Surprise.
> Trump GAVE them the fake numbers:
>==================================="Attorney Anibal Romero, who
>represents several undocumented immigrants who used to work at the
>Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, said Friday he recently met
>with investigators from the state attorney general's office and handed
>over fraudulent green cards and SocialSecurity numbers that management
>at the club allegedly procured and gave his clients, Victorina Morales
>and Sandra Diaz."
>
> New Jersey AG Has Obtained Evidence of Possible Crimes At Trump's Gold
> Club New York Daily News - 2 days ago
> --
> https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-fbi-ag-evidence-crimes
> -trump-golf-20181228-story.html
>==================================="State and FBI investigators are
>reportedly probing allegations that Trump's golf club gave fake green
>cards to undocumented workers"
> Report: FBI probing alleged fake green cards at Trump's golf club
> Business Insider - 2 days ago
> --
> https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-bedminster-golf-club-undocumented
> -workers-fake-green-card-fbi-investigation-2018-12

"Two women recently came forward publicly to declare they had worked
illegally at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, when both were
undocumented."

"Both women described the president as demanding but kind, sometimes
offering hefty tips."

"Ms. Morales presented as proof that she was entitled to work — a
permanent resident card, or green card, and a Social Security card, both
of which she said she purchased from someone in New Jersey who produced
counterfeit documents for immigrants."

"Ms. Diaz produced similar documents, though since she has gained legal
residence she has been issued a genuine Social Security card and green
card."

Great! Fire and deport them. Now.

Key words, "management at the club allegedly..."

If you're willing to break the laws of a nation to gain entry, you're also
willing to lie about the circumstances when you get caught.

0 nya meddelanden