Sounds like a winner of a wife

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Oct 31, 2014, 8:19:01 AM10/31/14
http://nydn.us/1tmt6cT

A Texas woman was arrested after allegedly breaking into the home of her husband's friend and sexually assaulting him, police said.

In her fourth arrest this month, Megan Davis Hoelting, 31, was charged with burglary with the intent of sexual offense Tuesday.

The man said he woke up to find someone on top of him, "fondling his genitals" and "attempting to perform fellatio upon him," according to the complaint.

He said he did not know who it was at first and had to use a flashlight application on his phone to find out, according to police. He said he soon realized it was his friend's wife with "her breasts exposed" who had put his penis in her mouth.

She was arrested three other times this month. She was collared for alleged theft Oct. 14, alleged assault Oct. 16 and alleged public intoxication Oct. 21.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Oct 31, 2014, 8:36:41 AM10/31/14
I'll buy her a plane ticket to Omaha...

#bunnyboiler

jim brown

Oct 31, 2014, 8:59:51 AM10/31/14
So instead of jumping out of bed, he grabbed his phone to see WHO was giving him a 'job before making a decision. No sense rushing to judgement till you see if she's an uggo.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Oct 31, 2014, 9:09:02 AM10/31/14
On Friday, October 31, 2014 7:36:41 AM UTC-5, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> I'll buy her a plane ticket to Omaha...
>
> #bunnyboiler

tmml

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Oct 31, 2014, 9:09:32 AM10/31/14
Or if she was he....take a walk on the wild side

J. Hugh Sullivan

Oct 31, 2014, 9:25:27 AM10/31/14
On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 05:19:00 -0700 (PDT), "The Cheesehusker, Trade
Warrior" <Iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:

>He said he did not know who it was at first and had to use a flashlight application on his phone to find out, according to police. He said he soon realized it was his friend's wife with "her breasts exposed" who had put his penis in her mouth.

Astounding! Why did he want to know who was helping him/herself
prematurely?

Well, I guess it could have been a cannibal "having a ball".

Hugh

Michael Press

Oct 31, 2014, 4:04:47 PM10/31/14
In article <aed6e55a-dd0c-4c59...@googlegroups.com>,
How do you know she or he is not holding a weapon?
A second one, I mean.

--
Michael Press