Now that's bad..

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 1, 2017, 7:02:50 PM8/1/17
and I mean pit-I-ful.

A Chevy SUV in Huntsville AL had the following on the rear...

1. The rear window was an Confederate Flag with the words "heritage
not hate.
2. A bumper sticker read, "I'm proud of my Eagle Scouts.
3. The AL licnse plate was "FKYALL"

The AL DoT has told the owner to remove the tag.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

CtrlAltDel

Aug 1, 2017, 8:10:02 PM8/1/17
This type of piece of shit doesn't deserve to breath the same air as us
good church going, proper acting, dignified, quiet, reserved,
intelligent, upper class sensibility in a middle class prison type of
folks.

This person was low class trash, Hugh, and I am glad you have judged his
worth and found him to be wanting and not at all like you in personality
or behavior.

There have to be class boundaries in order for a society to function
properly. If everyone were good and smart and financially secure, the
world would be boring. I'm glad that personalities like yours are still
so strong in the elderly and decrepit.

Perhaps all of us a little younger can siphon off some of the knowledge
that makes many hoary, grizzled, and barnacled geezers feel naturally
superior to most others in their general geographical area. Confidence
and haughtiness, well executed, is an almost unstoppable combination of
characteristics reminiscent of the powerful and strong men who devoured
this nation for their own sustenance and made it their own for their
children and descendants.

Richard OKeefe

Aug 2, 2017, 8:03:04 AM8/2/17
When I lived in California the DMV had several inspectors who were
responsible for checking personal plate applications to make sure that
no plates with profane, sexual or otherwise offensive lettering were
issued. Some stuff fell thru the cracks though because I saw "21 CM" and
"SOMF ME" on plates.

Dick OKeefe

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 2, 2017, 8:07:04 AM8/2/17
On Wed, 2 Aug 2017 00:09:57 +0000 (UTC), CtrlAltDel <alti...@aol.com>
wrote:

>This person was low class trash, Hugh, and I am glad you have judged his
>worth and found him to be wanting and not at all like you in personality
>or behavior.

I have an SUV, I am a member of the Sons of Confederate veterans, I am
and Eagle Scout with 2 Eagle sons and 2 Eagle grandsons and I have a
vanity license plate (my ham radio call sign).

But I'll not swap my tag for one that says FKLIBS. That does not
require a license plate.

JGibson

Aug 2, 2017, 9:07:53 AM8/2/17
On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 8:07:04 AM UTC-4, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Aug 2017 00:09:57 +0000 (UTC), CtrlAltDel <alti...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
> >This person was low class trash, Hugh, and I am glad you have judged his
> >worth and found him to be wanting and not at all like you in personality
> >or behavior.
>
> I have an SUV, I am a member of the Sons of Confederate veterans, I am
> and Eagle Scout with 2 Eagle sons and 2 Eagle grandsons and I have a
> vanity license plate (my ham radio call sign).
>
> But I'll not swap my tag for one that says FKLIBS. That does not
> require a license plate.

Your Eagle Scout ought to be revoked since you are failing to follow a couple of items from the Scout Law - friendly and courteous.

Futbol Phan

Aug 2, 2017, 11:25:59 AM8/2/17
On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 7:07:04 AM UTC-5, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Aug 2017 00:09:57 +0000 (UTC), CtrlAltDel <alti...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
> >This person was low class trash, Hugh, and I am glad you have judged his
> >worth and found him to be wanting and not at all like you in personality
> >or behavior.
>
> I have an SUV, I am a member of the Sons of Confederate veterans, I am
> and Eagle Scout with 2 Eagle sons and 2 Eagle grandsons and I have a
> vanity license plate (my ham radio call sign).
>
> But I'll not swap my tag for one that says FKLIBS. That does not
> require a license plate.
>
> Hugh

Besides why swap out your current plate: AZHOL?

darkst...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2017, 1:48:09 PM8/2/17
On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 4:02:50 PM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> and I mean pit-I-ful.
>
> A Chevy SUV in Huntsville AL had the following on the rear...
>
> 1. The rear window was an Confederate Flag with the words "heritage
> not hate.
> 2. A bumper sticker read, "I'm proud of my Eagle Scouts.
> 3. The AL licnse plate was "FKYALL"
>
> The AL DoT has told the owner to remove the tag.

And you didn't, right?

Mike

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 2, 2017, 2:14:53 PM8/2/17
I am friendly and courteous until someone tells me they don't
appreciate that. Then I honor their request.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 2, 2017, 2:15:28 PM8/2/17
On Wed, 2 Aug 2017 08:02:52 -0400, Richard OKeefe <rbok...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
That crack does exist.

Hugh

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 2, 2017, 2:16:09 PM8/2/17
>---
>http://www.avg.com

The AL DoT has no control over my license plate so you are correct.

Hugh

Ken Olson

Aug 2, 2017, 9:58:05 PM8/2/17
Maybe he isn't smrat enough to find me.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 3, 2017, 12:44:53 PM8/3/17
On Wed, 2 Aug 2017 21:58:05 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:
He might have a problem if he did. You may have some aversion to
dispatching sitting ducks.

The initial letter of "ucks" might be one letter to the right of "d"
on a keyboard.

Hugh

Ken Olson

Aug 4, 2017, 1:11:33 AM8/4/17
If I'm hunting waterfowl, they have to be in the air. Pests get shot on
sight.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 4, 2017, 8:53:50 AM8/4/17
On Fri, 4 Aug 2017 01:11:30 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
I'm still confused. Some would consider him a foul pest. You might
need to shoot twice.

Hugh

Ken Olson

Aug 4, 2017, 3:33:19 PM8/4/17
Shoot until the threat is removed.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 4, 2017, 6:50:54 PM8/4/17
On Fri, 4 Aug 2017 15:33:16 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:

>> I'm still confused. Some would consider him a foul pest. You might
>> need to shoot twice.
>>
>> Hugh
>>

>Shoot until the threat is removed.

No Trespassing - Survivors will be prosecuted.

If you are found here at night you will be found here tomorrow.

Hugh

Ken Olson

Aug 5, 2017, 6:19:45 AM8/5/17
Or on the perimeter of a gay nudist camp, "Trespassers will be violated".