Nick you're the GOAT and all....

michael anderson

Sep 30, 2018, 9:48:38 PM9/30/18

but what the hell are you talking about here?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24765196/nick-saban-asks-media-write-alabama-flaws-big-win

what alabama doesn't do well? What the hell would that be this year?

Don't look at the final scores....they are misleading. We are pulling our qb to go into ruts prevention at ever earlier times. We could have won the a&m game by 50-60....letting the backups of the backups give up some meaningless yards and points while Jalen Hurts and mac jones stall the offense isn't telling.

Alabama can't do anything better from what I see....their defensive pressures the pocket and stuffs the run. Their linebackers are all A grade. The young secondary looks to be ball hawking everywhere....

Offense is literally A to A+ at every position. Our qb is averaging like 4 incompletions per game *AND* whats most amazing about that is he is pushing the ball downfield and the ball still doesnt hit the ground. Our wideouts? We have 4 '#1' wideouts....our freaking tight end is the most unheralded player on the offense, and he's still one of the best tightends in the country. Our offensive line is stacked....it's literally the perfect college offense.

What isn't good? I guess the kicker and punter suck. But who cares.....

unclejr

Sep 30, 2018, 11:20:50 PM9/30/18
I'm glad that you feel as passionately about your alma mater as I feel about mine.

michael anderson

Sep 30, 2018, 11:52:46 PM9/30/18
no idea about that; pretty sure i support my team with more fan involvement,money spent on them, etc than you do.....

unclejr

Oct 1, 2018, 12:27:45 AM10/1/18
Considering that I live 1,900 miles from mine, it's not hard to do.

michael anderson

Oct 1, 2018, 12:36:44 AM10/1/18
excuses......

J. Hugh Sullivan

Oct 1, 2018, 12:47:01 AM10/1/18
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 18:48:36 -0700 (PDT), michael anderson
<miande...@gmail.com> wrote:

>but what the hell are you talking about here?
>
>http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24765196/nick-saban-asks-me=
>dia-write-alabama-flaws-big-win
>
>what alabama doesn't do well? What the hell would that be this year?
>
>Don't look at the final scores....they are misleading. We are pulling our =
>qb to go into ruts prevention at ever earlier times. We could have won the=
> a&m game by 50-60....letting the backups of the backups give up some meani=
>ngless yards and points while Jalen Hurts and mac jones stall the offense i=
>sn't telling. =20

The final scores are due, in part, because Bama has not played the
better teams on the schedule yet.

Bama doesn't not yet have a top kicker or punter. An L-L RB pushed the
Bama LoS for 100+ yards.

>Alabama can't do anything better from what I see....their defensive pressur=
>es the pocket and stuffs the run. Their linebackers are all A grade. The =
>young secondary looks to be ball hawking everywhere....
>
>Offense is literally A to A+ at every position. Our qb is averaging like 4=
> incompletions per game *AND* whats most amazing about that is he is pushin=
>g the ball downfield and the ball still doesnt hit the ground. Our wideout=
>s? We have 4 '#1' wideouts....our freaking tight end is the most unheralde=
>d player on the offense, and he's still one of the best tightends in the co=
>untry. Our offensive line is stacked....it's literally the perfect college=
> offense.

Glenn Davis and Doc Blanchard were pretty fair - Evashefski and Harmon
were, too. Remember the Four Horsemen and the Blocks of Granite,
Thorpe, Nagurski... and Bud Wilkerson OU?

>What isn't good? I guess the kicker and punter suck. But who cares.....

I care - but you wondered how Bama could do better. The #1 kicker has
committed for next year.

Bama is an excellent football team with an unequalled history IMO. But
Bama has a few chicks to hatch before I start counting.

Hugh

J. Hugh Sullivan

Oct 1, 2018, 12:49:24 AM10/1/18
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 20:20:48 -0700 (PDT), unclejr
<wats...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm glad that you feel as passionately about your alma mater as I feel abou=
>t mine.

How many times have they beaten Bama this century?

I'm asking for Irish Mike but I don't think he is a friend.

Hugh

unclejr

Oct 1, 2018, 12:57:29 AM10/1/18
Bandwagon putz...

J. Hugh Sullivan

Oct 1, 2018, 8:08:26 AM10/1/18
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 21:27:43 -0700 (PDT), unclejr
<wats...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Considering that I live 1,900 miles from mine, it's not hard to do.

You live in an area where there are no checking accounts or post
offices yet you use a computer?

Do you like Eastern Kentucky? Or maybe it's the Alabama Black Belt -
or the Mississippi Delta.

Hugh