People kill people

dotsla...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2016, 7:37:16 PM2/29/16
Dude in China just walked into a school and knifed 10 kids before stabbing himself to death.

I mean, no gun, right?

All 10 kids expected to survive.

The day the right stops pretending we're claiming a gun is the *only* way to kill, rather than a really *efficient* way to kill, we can have an adult conversation about the tradeoffs.

Some dued

Feb 29, 2016, 9:32:46 PM2/29/16
Its gotta be tough to stab yourself to death.

jim brown

Feb 29, 2016, 11:21:45 PM2/29/16
When we can have an adult conversation about the 65 million babies that have been sucked into the sink.

darkst...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2016, 11:27:39 PM2/29/16
Had one in my hometown today. Shooting in a local park. Guy shot in the head in grave condition last we checked.

Mike

J. Hugh Sullivan

Mar 1, 2016, 6:33:06 AM3/1/16
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 16:37:14 -0800 (PST), dotsla...@gmail.com
wrote:
Who among the right has pretended that dumass?

Hugh

agavi...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2016, 10:01:44 AM3/1/16
Okay. Let's have a conversation.

Which of my guns do you want to take away from me and why?

Futbol Phan

Mar 1, 2016, 12:43:07 PM3/1/16
On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 9:01:44 AM UTC-6, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Okay. Let's have a conversation.
>
> Which of my guns do you want to take away from me and why?

That's it-- in a nutshell...

Ken Olson

Mar 1, 2016, 2:43:07 PM3/1/16
Good one sentence synopsis.

unclejr

Mar 1, 2016, 10:17:47 PM3/1/16
On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 8:32:46 PM UTC-6, Some dued wrote:
> Its gotta be tough to stab yourself to death.

Seppuku.