Alex Honnold climbs El Capitan without a safety harness.

Michael Press

Jun 5, 2017, 9:38:08 PM6/5/17

Futbol Phan

Jun 6, 2017, 12:09:43 AM6/6/17
I know his cousin. He is one badass dude.

unclejr

Jun 6, 2017, 12:11:59 AM6/6/17
Breitbart. Fake news!

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 6, 2017, 12:39:33 PM6/6/17
Wait - so I do - friend & classmate of the cheesedaughter's

Futbol Phan

Jun 6, 2017, 12:45:43 PM6/6/17
From a certain college in Minnesota?

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 6, 2017, 1:14:35 PM6/6/17
That would be correct - as in she just graduated and is from the north shore of Chicago

Futbol Phan

Jun 6, 2017, 4:31:48 PM6/6/17
Yep. That's her.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 6, 2017, 4:34:34 PM6/6/17
Right on - it really IS a small world sometimes. She's a good one - watched her run more than a few times - very nice person - she's the kind of millennial we rarely hear about - but give me solid hope for the future. There was a great group of them up their school.