Trump needs to shift gears entirely - and fast

irishra...@gmail.com

May 13, 2017, 9:09:03 AM5/13/17
Newt Gingrich said, “Trump is dancing on the quick sand of the swamp.” and I think he's right.
President Trump needs to shift gears entirely, stop battling with the left wing media and focus on the positives that he and his administration are accomplishing. Attracting new businesses and jobs to America, writing better Trade deals, cutting red tape, replacing Obamacare, implementing major tax reform, defeating Islamic terrorism and securing our borders.

He should introduce his Cabinet and sub-cabinet leaders and have them explain their priorities, objectives and accomplishments. That is what the American people care about and that is why they voted for President Trump and the Republicans.

The left wing media, liberal elites, Soros funded radical hate groups, violent protestors and professional racists are never going to give President Trump a fair chance. These are people in deep, deep denial and filled with hatred and resentment. They just cannot accept the fact that Hillary lost the election. So now, their sole focus is trying to destroy the President. They have no interest in the country, the economy or the well being of the American people. For them, it is “resist and destroy” President Trump at any cost.

The only way Trump can over come this unbridled left wing hatred is with positive accomplishments that benefit the country and the American voters. If he does that, he will put Republicans in a strong position to win some of the 25 Democrat Senate seats that are up for grabs in 2018, and win a second term in 2020.

Irish Mike

Obama’s legacy is President Trump

GrtArtiste

May 13, 2017, 9:59:45 AM5/13/17
On 5/13/2017 9:09 AM, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> Newt Gingrich said, “Trump is dancing on the quick sand of the swamp.” and I think he's right.
> President Trump needs to shift gears entirely, stop battling with the left wing media and focus on the positives that he and his administration are accomplishing. Attracting new businesses and jobs to America, writing better Trade deals, cutting red tape, replacing Obamacare, implementing major tax reform, defeating Islamic terrorism and securing our borders.

<snip>

I'm hopeful that there are a few honorable people on the WH staff who
will soon wake up and smell the coffee and decide it's in their own best
interest to preempt the Dolt and seek gainful employment elsewhere
rather than wait for this dumnass to start aiming his tweetdiarheea at
them.

GrtArtiste

irishra...@gmail.com

May 13, 2017, 11:05:02 AM5/13/17
On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 9:59:45 AM UTC-4, GrtArtiste wrote:
As I said, the left wingers are in deep, deep denial and filled with hatred and resentment. They just cannot accept the fact that Hillary lost the election. So now, their sole focus is trying to destroy the President. They have no interest in the country, the economy or the well being of the American people. For them, it is “resist and destroy” President Trump at any cost.

Thanks for proving my point.

Irish Mike

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 13, 2017, 11:54:31 AM5/13/17
On Sat, 13 May 2017 08:05:00 -0700 (PDT), irishra...@gmail.com
wrote:

>As I said, the left wingers are in deep, deep denial and filled with hatred=
> and resentment. They just cannot accept the fact that Hillary lost the ele=
>ction. So now, their sole focus is trying to destroy the President. They h=
>ave no interest in the country, the economy or the well being of the Americ=
>an people. For them, it is =E2=80=9Cresist and destroy=E2=80=9D President =
>Trump at any cost.

>Irish Mike

Losers always provide with a lot of laughs - real commodians.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Futbol Phan

May 13, 2017, 12:25:08 PM5/13/17
The GOP 'leadership' is doing their best to destroy Trump but sitting back and condoning his likely illegal acts. Not a peep from 90% of them.

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

May 13, 2017, 12:34:17 PM5/13/17
On 2017-05-13, Futbol Phan <sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 10:05:02 AM UTC-5, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
>> >
>> > <snip>
>> >
>> > I'm hopeful that there are a few honorable people on the WH staff who
>> > will soon wake up and smell the coffee and decide it's in their own best
>> > interest to preempt the Dolt and seek gainful employment elsewhere
>> > rather than wait for this dumnass to start aiming his tweetdiarheea at
>> > them.
>> >
>> > GrtArtiste
>>
>> As I said, the left wingers are in deep, deep denial and filled with hatred and resentment. They just cannot accept the fact that Hillary lost the election. So now, their sole focus is trying to destroy the President. They have no interest in the country, the economy or the well being of the American people. For them, it is ???resist and destroy??? President Trump at any cost.
>>
>> Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>> Irish Mike
>
> The GOP 'leadership' is doing their best to destroy Trump but
> sitting back and condoning his likely illegal acts. Not a peep from
> 90% of them.

One needs to be sure that it is a killing blow when one strikes at a king.

I can say Trump is a clown, of course. If you are in a poltical party,
you have to be careful what you say. That's why you only hear the few like
McCain and Paul, who don't have any real power anyway (except with their
swing votes).

Note that few have spoken out against Obama, even when he was gutting the
nationwide Democratic Party with his actions.

By the way, here's the view of Democrats 4 years or so ago:

http://duxmail.com/treason.jpg

Times have changed, eh?

--
If you like what you're gettin', keep doin' what you're doin'. -- Hector