Evergreen State College shortfall

Michael Press

Jun 10, 2017, 12:00:32 AM6/10/17

Evergreen State College is in jeopardy of losing its public
funding as a consequence of missing an enrollment quota
established by the state legislature. Evergreen State College is
approximately 300 students short of the state’s funded enrollment
target, despite accepting 98.9 percent of applicants. I'd like
to read the applications of that 1.1 percent.

----

I've been thinking about The University of Missouri.
Read that enrollment dropped from 35000 in 2015 to 31000.
This is significant if not alarming, until you consider
that those 4000 might be the best scholars.

--
Michael Press