Evergreen College students are angry

Michael Press

May 30, 2017, 2:24:24 PM5/30/17
Evergreen College students are angry.
They yell and insult college administrators
during a meeting, then demand that those
who released a video of their behavior
be found and prosecuted.

<https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/32824/>

--
Michael Press

agavi...@gmail.com

May 30, 2017, 2:44:07 PM5/30/17
How do I know universities are in financial trouble?

They don't run these clowns off campus.

xyzzy

May 30, 2017, 3:01:17 PM5/30/17
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 2:44:07 PM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> How do I know universities are in financial trouble?
>
> They don't run these clowns off campus.

98.9% acceptance rate according to Wikipedia. Wikipedia also says the college motto is "Let it all hang out."

They don't run any clowns of that campus. Or keep them off.

agavi...@gmail.com

May 30, 2017, 3:17:57 PM5/30/17
Wow.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 30, 2017, 3:30:17 PM5/30/17
On Tue, 30 May 2017 11:24:20 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>Evergreen College students are angry.
>They yell and insult college administrators
>during a meeting, then demand that those
>who released a video of their behavior
>be found and prosecuted.

In 1945-50 there would have been no need for the administrators to do
anything but leave. The 4,000 WWII vets at Bama would have solved the
problem - and would not have even been scolded.

I guess we got old.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 30, 2017, 4:01:36 PM5/30/17
Remember the girl run over by an Israeli bulldozer a number of years ago? She was from ESU

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 30, 2017, 4:02:08 PM5/30/17
As twitterati would say "Evergreen tweet"

JGibson

May 30, 2017, 4:12:21 PM5/30/17

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 30, 2017, 4:13:39 PM5/30/17
Egad - I was still in my 30s when this happened

Michael Press

May 30, 2017, 6:00:05 PM5/30/17
In article <4ae51751-382d-43c4...@googlegroups.com>,
Did not know that.

--
Michael Press

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

May 30, 2017, 6:28:11 PM5/30/17
Darwin smiles.

agavi...@gmail.com

May 30, 2017, 9:18:14 PM5/30/17
That girls was an abject dumbass. It all makes sense.

Ken Olson

May 30, 2017, 11:29:20 PM5/30/17
On 5/30/2017 9:18 PM, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> That girls was an abject dumbass. It all makes sense.

So what they need to do is bring in a bulldozer. ;)

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 31, 2017, 5:51:17 AM5/31/17
>In article <4ae51751-382d-43c4...@googlegroups.com>,
> "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" <iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Remember the girl run over by an Israeli bulldozer a number of years ago? She was from ESU

How could anone stupid enough to stand in front of a bulldozer and get
run over gain admittance to any school.

She should have either been in a mental instution OR she got what she
deserved.

I vote for Bernie Sanders (to become our next martyr).