DegreesFinder

shac...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2014, 8:18:08 AM2/28/14
A quality education is one of your most valuable career assets, yet the pressures of work and family can make fitting in time for school seem impossible. DegreesFinder.com connects you with degree and career education programs that work with your schedule. Their goal is to help you earn your degree, online or on campus, by providing you with leading accredited schools that best match your preferences. DegreesFinder.com can bring you one step closer to earning an online degree and advancing your career growth.

Therefore, click on this link -: http://meetneed.wordpress.com/degreesfinder/

And go through the valuable information which is provided to you and if you like to get the free membership
click on this link to go to the site "College Degree Programs Find Leading Colleges in 3 Minutes. Pursue a Degree, Enroll Today!"

Best Regards,
Meet Needs Team!

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Feb 28, 2014, 8:55:09 AM2/28/14
On Friday, February 28, 2014 7:18:08 AM UTC-6, shac...@gmail.com wrote:

I have a degrees finder right outside the window of my kitchen. When I looked at it this morning, it said -1 and then start laughing at me

J. Hugh Sullivan

Feb 28, 2014, 8:58:15 AM2/28/14
On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 05:18:08 -0800 (PST), shac...@gmail.com wrote:

>A quality education is one of your most valuable career assets, yet the pre=
>ssures of work and family can make fitting in time for school seem impossib=
>le. DegreesFinder.com connects you with degree and career education program=
>s that work with your schedule. Their goal is to help you earn your degree,=
> online or on campus, by providing you with leading accredited schools that=
> best match your preferences. DegreesFinder.com can bring you one step clos=
>er to earning an online degree and advancing your career growth.
>
>Therefore, click on this link -: http://meetneed.wordpress.com/degreesfinde=
>r/
>
>And go through the valuable information which is provided to you and if you=
> like to get the free membership=20
>click on this link to go to the site "College Degree Programs Find Leading =
>Colleges in 3 Minutes. Pursue a Degree, Enroll Today!"
>
>Best Regards,
>Meet Needs Team!

I have a Degrees Finder - it's currently 25.7 degrees outside.

Hugh

Thomas R. Kettler

Feb 28, 2014, 10:40:09 AM2/28/14
In article <464a75f9-afc2-409b...@googlegroups.com>,
Did you respond to it, "Don't be so negative!"
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Feb 28, 2014, 10:40:09 AM2/28/14
I see now that you beat me by 3 minutes. Give an old man a break -
huh?

Hugh

Emperor Wonko the Sane

Feb 28, 2014, 10:57:15 AM2/28/14
On Friday, February 28, 2014 7:55:09 AM UTC-6, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> On Friday, February 28, 2014 7:18:08 AM UTC-6, shac...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> I have a degrees finder right outside the window of my kitchen. When I looked at it this morning, it said -1 and then start laughing at me

It seems it's lost all of your degrees and then some.

Doug

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Feb 28, 2014, 11:01:38 AM2/28/14
On Friday, February 28, 2014 9:40:09 AM UTC-6, Thomas R. Kettler wrote:
> In article <464a75f9-afc2-409b...@googlegroups.com>,
>
> "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" <Iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Friday, February 28, 2014 7:18:08 AM UTC-6, shac...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > I have a degrees finder right outside the window of my kitchen. When I
>
> > looked at it this morning, it said -1 and then start laughing at me
>

> Did you respond to it, "Don't be so negative!"

Absolutely positive I did

Eric Ramon

Feb 28, 2014, 12:46:10 PM2/28/14
I don't need any help with degrees. I can work it out in my head.

A friend of mine from college rose pretty high in state politics and is fairly close friends with Al Gore. That probably gives me three degrees, or four at most, of every well known politician in the US.

In younger days I jammed with Jim Gordon, drummer for Derek and the Dominos, so that's two degrees to Clapton, three to the Beatles.

QuestionQuigley

Feb 28, 2014, 10:13:43 PM2/28/14
Lying sacks of shit! Their goal is to make money off you.

Do you think many employers are going to hire people with online
degrees? I would never in my business unless the applicant had
demonstrated job experience that made the degree superfluous.

--
Question Quigley
Leamy's National School, Limerick, IE

J. Hugh Sullivan

Mar 1, 2014, 8:52:08 AM3/1/14
If they passed the test for employment and my interview I would see no
reason not to employ them.

One of my most successful hires graduated from a small 2 year business
school. He completed his BA at company expense.

Hugh

Some dued

Mar 1, 2014, 12:54:08 PM3/1/14
A per as on this list once said of my degrees "A thermometer has degrees too, and you know where to stick those".