Okie weatherdudes got nothing on this guy

xyzzy

Jun 4, 2017, 10:00:28 AM6/4/17

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 4, 2017, 11:19:35 AM6/4/17
:-)

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 4, 2017, 11:20:11 AM6/4/17
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 07:00:24 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>http://www.timescolonist.com/man-who-mowed-lawn-with-tornado-behind-him-says-he-was-keeping-an-eye-on-it-1.20394290

Big secret... When going outside a hospital to make a cell phone call
during a tornado paying no attention to the weather will keep you safe
- been there done that. Carrollton AL ca. 2002.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Some dued

Jun 4, 2017, 11:47:08 AM6/4/17
It doesn't look like "lawn" is indigenous to the region.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 4, 2017, 1:37:59 PM6/4/17
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 08:47:05 -0700 (PDT), Some dued
<theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>It doesn't look like "lawn" is indigenous to the region.

When we had the house there we had one guy to mow the lawn and a Mex
and a Negro named James to landscape and clean-up - all worth every
cent.

We called them "yards" - the lawns were at the Country Clubs.