LOL @ Nazi's in Charlottesville

agavi...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2017, 1:34:44 PM8/12/17
So we're supposed to be impressed with a few hundred suburban doofuses carrying tiki torches while wearing Dockers and windbreakers?

The funniest part is all the folks that take them seriously "scary", "violent", etc. instead of making fun of their dumb asses.

agavi...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2017, 9:10:51 PM8/12/17
I didn't realize it had turned into a mini riot, but still, this guy gets it.

https://twitter.com/michaelrapaport/status/896385850300289025

Eric Ramon

Aug 12, 2017, 9:38:17 PM8/12/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 6:10:51 PM UTC-7, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I didn't realize it had turned into a mini riot, but still, this guy gets it.
>
> https://twitter.com/michaelrapaport/status/896385850300289025

I don't know what to say about the concept of chuckling when there's dead people because of this.

The extent that partisans will excuse their own is disturbing. "But those aren't *my* own!!" well then criticize them. Trump's weaselly "all sides" ranks right up there with Obama's "we tortured some folks....but don't get sanctimonious" (as if it's the fault of people who noticed!)

Speaking of what Trump said, either he's on the side of the Nazis so he doesn't want to criticize them, or he's ***scared*** of alienating those crazies. I don't think he really is one of them so that would leave he's a-scared. The tough guy is scared of what you, yourself, call "suburban doofuses".

michael anderson

Aug 12, 2017, 9:48:41 PM8/12/17
of course he is scared....there are a small but non-trivial part of his supporters. Smaller than the blm activist types are for dems I believe though

michael anderson

Aug 12, 2017, 9:51:00 PM8/12/17
which is why you never saw obama degrading those people either

wolfie

Aug 12, 2017, 10:04:30 PM8/12/17

"michael anderson" wrote

> Smaller than the blm activist types are for dems I believe though

So BLM is the same as the Aryan Nation, KKK, etc?

Eric Ramon

Aug 12, 2017, 10:04:53 PM8/12/17
yes and no. Not smaller than the blms but, combined with their supporters, smaller than the blms plus *their* supporters. I think.

Eric Ramon

Aug 12, 2017, 10:07:03 PM8/12/17
you have to forgive him is ignorance. He apparently listens to a lot of propaganda. I'd compare these Nazis to the "anarchists" who show up at lefty parades, who like to provoke confrontations with the cops, who like to bust store windows. Of course those people wear masks so maybe they *are* cops!

agavi...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2017, 10:11:39 PM8/12/17
Scrolls RSFC to see Eric Ramon's criticism of Tiki Docker Nationalists.

Odd, I don't see it.

wolfie

Aug 12, 2017, 10:12:25 PM8/12/17
"Eric Ramon" wrote

> I'd compare these Nazis to the "anarchists"
> who show up at lefty parades

But those are anarchists, with no real loyalty other
than the fun of destruction. You didn't see them
on TV praising Obama's election, for instance, vs
the white nationalist neo-nazis shouting Heil Trump
complete with salutes from the Third Reich costume
store...

wolfie

Aug 12, 2017, 10:14:30 PM8/12/17

"the_andr...@yahoo.com" wrote

> Scrolls RSFC to see Eric Ramon's criticism of Tiki Docker Nationalists.

Citronella torches: when you're all about the White Power but
more than a little afraid of the Zika virus...

CtrlAltDel

Aug 12, 2017, 10:15:27 PM8/12/17
This is the completely wrong track. He isn't afraid of them at all. He
merely doesn't seem to be very attracted to the terrorists funded by Soros
who were shipped in to help destroy the statue of that racist prick who
is at the center of all this.

I suppose that Trump, unlike Democrats, believes that black clad
terrorists, receiving their operating orders and funding from a Jew
killing machine, is such a good thing either.

Why not just let the morons speak, wave their little banners, bark at the
moon and go home? I guess Soros told his fascist terrorist shock troops
to foment as much violence as possible.

Eric Ramon

Aug 12, 2017, 10:19:16 PM8/12/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 7:11:39 PM UTC-7, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Scrolls RSFC to see Eric Ramon's criticism of Tiki Docker Nationalists.
>
> Odd, I don't see it.

what's a TDN?

Eric Ramon

Aug 12, 2017, 10:25:57 PM8/12/17
I think the Nazis don't care about Trump but are using his election for their own purposes. And as long as he doesn't condemn them they'll continue to appear to be Trump supporters.

wolfie

Aug 12, 2017, 10:56:33 PM8/12/17

"Eric Ramon" wrote

> I think the Nazis don't care about Trump

Of course not. But he cares about them and
their votes.

CtrlAltDel

Aug 12, 2017, 11:38:55 PM8/12/17
That is a ridiculous statement and you have no proof other than your
venomous dislike of him to offer. This type of intentionally hysterical
and provocative attitude is exactly the malaise that propels the fascist
AnitFa terrorists.

agavi...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2017, 5:42:18 AM8/13/17
LOL. I'm sure they all applied SPF50 on each other.

xyzzy

Aug 13, 2017, 8:22:51 AM8/13/17
https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/citronazi-candles

Never forget that one contributor to the downfall of the KKK as a mainstream Southern institution was when their silly secret officer titles were exposed and ridiculed.

agavi...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2017, 9:02:45 AM8/13/17
Citronazi is perfect

I love the Polynesian comment.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 13, 2017, 10:24:48 AM8/13/17
The reasoning here is almost devoid of intelligence - as were the
riots.

I am the great grandson of a Confederate veteran and I am as Southern
as it gets.

I am not so weak as to think a statue of Gen. Lee handicaps my ability
or emotions in any manner - or strengthens them either. I might even
have left a statue of Hitler standing in Germany to remind of what can
happen. Destruction of Confederate history is for people who lack the
intelligence to pursue a different outlet. Their strength is solely in
numbers.

I don't get uptight about MLK Boulevards either. I use them when I
choose.

Some people would destroy the Enola Gay also.

Remove them or not it's not worth a riot or darkstarring people.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

CtrlAltDel

Aug 13, 2017, 11:20:37 AM8/13/17
So you are saying that if thousands of black clad conservatives gather
around statues of a horrendous wife beater and woman abuser in MLK Jr.
all the statues of him can be removed?

I agree with your comparison of Lee to Hitler though and that is why I
believe most younger people want the representation of Lee removed. He
was, for all practical purposes, a killer and savage just like Hitler and
responsible for some many innocent men dying horribly.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 13, 2017, 12:24:57 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 15:20:31 +0000 (UTC), CtrlAltDel
<alti...@aol.com> wrote:

>So you are saying that if thousands of black clad conservatives gather
>around statues of a horrendous wife beater and woman abuser in MLK Jr.
>all the statues of him can be removed?

I don't care one way or the other. I would not pay to place or remove
a statue of Hitler, Grant, Lee or MLK given a choice.

>I agree with your comparison of Lee to Hitler though and that is why I
>believe most younger people want the representation of Lee removed.

People do things like that because they have no other way to make
themselve feel important.

michael anderson

Aug 13, 2017, 4:15:32 PM8/13/17
they are similar similar...sure. All hate filled groups up to no good.

These white nationalists in a in a lot of ways have more in common with liberals and dems than the gop as well.

wolfie

Aug 13, 2017, 5:56:30 PM8/13/17

"michael anderson" wrote

> wolfie wrote:

>> So BLM is the same as the Aryan Nation, KKK, etc?

> they are similar similar...sure. All hate filled groups up to no good.

I'm sure you can quote a "hate-filled" statement from
an actual BLM leader. There's certainly plenty from
the KKK, etc.

> These white nationalists in a in a lot of ways have more
> in common with liberals and dems than the gop as well.

Like being for "Christian values," "biblical views," small
government, low taxes, etc? LOL.

michael anderson

Aug 13, 2017, 6:10:31 PM8/13/17
most of those the white nationalists seem to have no interest in. white nationalists dont seem to share any gop views...erick erikson wrote a good article today on how the two groups have more in common than they do differences...perhaps they should come together and unite in pushing for a more progrssive democratic party

Eric Ramon

Aug 13, 2017, 6:36:14 PM8/13/17
it's like a thing I saw on Facebook

Alt-left: we want single payer and free college for everybody
Alt-right: kill all the non-whites
Alt-center: we literally don't see any difference between those two

michael anderson

Aug 13, 2017, 7:10:52 PM8/13/17
well antifa is based in violence I thought...i meant they are similar in that both seem to be promoting liberal values(even if they ere on different sides of the same coin)

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Aug 13, 2017, 7:23:41 PM8/13/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 12:34:44 PM UTC-5, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> So we're supposed to be impressed with a few hundred suburban doofuses carrying tiki torches while wearing Dockers and windbreakers?
>
> The funniest part is all the folks that take them seriously "scary", "violent", etc. instead of making fun of their dumb asses.

When your protest depends on your stopping by Bed, Bath & Beyond first....it likely sucks.

Buncha fucktards

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Aug 13, 2017, 7:24:58 PM8/13/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 8:02:45 AM UTC-5, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Citronazi is perfect
>
> I love the Polynesian comment.

lololol

I figgered they used Vanilla scent

agavi...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2017, 9:19:32 PM8/13/17
This is going to make buying tiki torches a little uncomfortable for a while.

irishra...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2017, 9:32:50 PM8/13/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 9:38:17 PM UTC-4, Eric Ramon wrote:
> On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 6:10:51 PM UTC-7, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > I didn't realize it had turned into a mini riot, but still, this guy gets it.
> >
> > https://twitter.com/michaelrapaport/status/896385850300289025
>
> I don't know what to say about the concept of chuckling when there's dead people because of this.
>
> The extent that partisans will excuse their own is disturbing. "But those aren't *my* own!!" well then criticize them. Trump's weaselly "all sides" ranks right up there with Obama's "we tortured some folks....but don't get sanctimonious" (as if it's the fault of people who noticed!)
>
> Speaking of what Trump said, either he's on the side of the Nazis so he doesn't want to criticize them, or he's ***scared*** of alienating those crazies. I don't think he really is one of them so that would leave he's a-scared. The tough guy is scared of what you, yourself, call "suburban doofuses".

Well Obama refused to say "muslim terrorists" for 8 years even though they murdered thousands of Americans on American soil. What's your opinion on that?

Irish Mike

Ken Olson

Aug 13, 2017, 9:40:50 PM8/13/17
That's why not giving people with such cognitive deficiencies such
opposition that you increase their publicity makes sense. Let them
display their stupidity. With nobody paying any attention to them it's
likely they'll very quickly go home.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 14, 2017, 9:07:43 AM8/14/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 15:36:11 -0700 (PDT), Eric Ramon
<ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Alt-left: we want single payer and free college for everybody
>Alt-right: kill all the non-whites
>Alt-center: we literally don't see any difference between those two

Has darkstar retired or is he using your name to post?

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 14, 2017, 9:11:57 AM8/14/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 21:40:47 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:
That's WAY too intelligent for liberals to comprehend.

I wonder who the guy would have run over if mo one protested the
prople protesting the removal of the statue.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 14, 2017, 9:21:29 AM8/14/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 18:32:48 -0700 (PDT), irishra...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Well Obama refused to say "muslim terrorists" for 8 years even though they =
>murdered thousands of Americans on American soil. What's your opinion on t=
>hat?

I have no problem with people viewing MLK as their champion. I don't
call for the removal of MLK remembrances, in spite of his adultery,
because removing them would not change anyone's mind.

So how ignorant do liberals have to be to think removing Confederate
statues will change the mind of any Southerner? It's not "whether"
it's the degree of ignorance.

gdbp...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2017, 12:06:19 AM8/15/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 10:34:44 AM UTC-7, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> So we're supposed to be impressed with a few hundred suburban doofuses carrying tiki torches while wearing Dockers and windbreakers?
>
> The funniest part is all the folks that take them seriously "scary", "violent", etc. instead of making fun of their dumb asses.

It boggles my mind that one of the protesters that was outed by Twitter users was from Berkeley and worked (not any more) at a hot dog/sausage place I've probably eaten at 100 times over the years. I haven't been then in at least 15 years, but the place (Top Dog) used to have pro-libertarian quotes and essays posted everywhere on the walls, but it wasn't remotely an alt-right kind of place. Just a cheap student hangout that had good sausages that fit into a student budget.

Ken Olson

Aug 15, 2017, 1:13:41 AM8/15/17
Some people just have to be part of history, even if it kills them.
Unfortunately, most aren't considering that outcome.