Breeders cup pick 4.

dnrapp

Oct 31, 2014, 6:15:40 PM10/31/14
Just to make MIA happy. I am half way to the pick 4 today, yes 2 favorites won the first 2 races. In the next race, the Juv Fillies I have the #2,4 and 9. In the final race The Distaff I have the #2,10 and 11.

michael anderson

Oct 31, 2014, 6:48:27 PM10/31/14

I don't follow horse racing, but are you seriously posting the horse equivalent of a 4 team parlay(?) 2 horses in? C'mon now.....rules of claiming credit for forum gambling picks is either post a ticket or pick the game ahead of time. If not(even if you hit a 6 teamer or whatever), it's not considered appropriate to post winners after th fact.

dnrapp

Oct 31, 2014, 7:24:56 PM10/31/14
On Friday, October 31, 2014 3:48:27 PM UTC-7, michael anderson wrote:
> I don't follow horse racing, but are you seriously posting the horse equivalent of a 4 team parlay(?) 2 horses in? C'mon now.....rules of claiming credit for forum gambling picks is either post a ticket or pick the game ahead of time. If not(even if you hit a 6 teamer or whatever), it's not considered appropriate to post winners after th fact.

since I made the bet as I was leaving for work in the morning and I got home form work just as the 2nd leg was loading posting here was not a top priority.

michael anderson

Oct 31, 2014, 8:38:50 PM10/31/14
Well of course....that's why you just don't post it period then. It's ok if a win or loss isn't documented on this forum