This poor alt-right hero

dotsla...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2017, 10:26:58 AM8/13/17
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/13/us/charlottesville-white-nationalist-rally-car-crash/index.html

Just thought he was in Tennessee or one of those other fine conservative states where running down librul protestors is a valid, legal deterrent.

"They wuz blocking my road!!#!"

(He should totally go with this defense - so hard to keep up with exactly *where* it's ok to plow through a crowd of moonbats, yer honor).

Cheers.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 13, 2017, 12:29:57 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 07:26:55 -0700 (PDT), dotsla...@gmail.com
wrote:

>http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/13/us/charlottesville-white-nationalist-rally-car-crash/index.html
>
>Just thought he was in Tennessee or one of those other fine conservative states where running down librul protestors is a valid, legal deterrent.

Seems like I read where they guy was from Ohio. I wonder if he was an
OSU fan.

Sorta like slavery - blame the guys who bought them, not the ones who
brutalized, captured, transported and sold them.

But I enjoyed the comedy of your post.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Tonawanda Kardex

Aug 13, 2017, 12:54:23 PM8/13/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 9:29:57 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 07:26:55 -0700 (PDT), dotsla...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>
> >http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/13/us/charlottesville-white-nationalist-rally-car-crash/index.html
> >
> >Just thought he was in Tennessee or one of those other fine conservative states where running down librul protestors is a valid, legal deterrent.
>
> Seems like I read where they guy was from Ohio. I wonder if he was an
> OSU fan.
>
> Sorta like slavery - blame the guys who bought them, not the ones who
> brutalized, captured, transported and sold them.

Still clinging to this excuse?

Molasses to rum to slaves, right? Uh huh.

Eric Ramon

Aug 13, 2017, 1:01:51 PM8/13/17
Hugh, I would think of all of us you, who joined to fight Nazis, would be the most vocal against these tiki torches. Or perhaps the truth is you wanted to fight the Japanese and were a Nazi sympathizer. I don't know. You tell me.

wolfie

Aug 13, 2017, 2:50:47 PM8/13/17

"J. Hugh Sullivan" wrote

> Seems like I read where they guy was from Ohio.

He's *from* Kentucky, moved to Ohio about a year
ago because his mother got a job there.

wolfie

Aug 13, 2017, 3:22:07 PM8/13/17
"Tonawanda Kardex" wrote

> J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:

>> Sorta like slavery - blame the guys who bought them, not the ones who
>> brutalized, captured, transported and sold them.

> Still clinging to this excuse?

Of course he is. Haven't you ever heard an addict say
it's not HIS fault, but the fault of his dealer? Lyin Hugh's
like that - too weak & dishonest to take responsibility.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 13, 2017, 4:24:31 PM8/13/17
What excuse - I made a comparison. Give it some time - you'll finally
catch on.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 13, 2017, 4:33:36 PM8/13/17
If there was a market for dumb shits you would be wealthy.

But it wouldn't be much of a day if I couldn't depend on you
insignificant people to feed my ego using a cowardly alias.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 13, 2017, 4:58:06 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 10:01:49 -0700 (PDT), Eric Ramon
<ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hugh, I would think of all of us you, who joined to fight Nazis, would be the most vocal against these tiki torches. Or perhaps the truth is you wanted to fight the Japanese and were a Nazi sympathizer. I don't know. You tell me.

I volunteered when I was 17 because I was young, able and ready. The
Japs needed to be taught a lesson and I wanted to do my part - just
like my dad did in WWI. I had spent 3 summers in a Naval Military
Academy and enjoyed every moment of it.

Except for the media I don't understand how people who want to
preserve Southern heritage and history got confused with White
Supremacists and Nazis. it's like saying the anti-Trump rioters are
the new KKK - but more openly violent.

If the guy who drove the car into the crowd did it on purpose or was
on drugs he should be executed. But I'll let others grieve over some
probable welfare liberals no longer being with us.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 13, 2017, 5:18:31 PM8/13/17
My lack of condemnation does not equate with support.

I think the liberal media has polluted his associations - the SCV I
know is not a white supremacist or Nazi organization although I'm sure
some individuals are. And I expect I share your opinion of them.

I believe in equal opportunity to compete, not legislated equality. I
believe in superior, average and worthless.

Regardless, what he did was wrong. I think enough people are mouthing
about that without my added effort. And it is not justified because
movements with differing opinions are doing things that cause the same
results.

I don't believe in the first blow - but I believe in the last.

wolfie

Aug 13, 2017, 5:50:37 PM8/13/17

"J. Hugh Sullivan" wrote

> I think the liberal media has polluted his associations - the SCV I
> know is not a white supremacist or Nazi organization although I'm sure
> some individuals are.

I'd be surprised if the Santa Clara Vanguard Drum and
Bugle Corp have any white supremacists or neo-nazi
members.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 13, 2017, 6:23:45 PM8/13/17
I can rely on you to think of things that don't matter. I delegate
that sort of thing.

I know a number of SCV individuals. How many SCVD&BC members do you
know?

CtrlAltDel

Aug 13, 2017, 6:46:32 PM8/13/17
Why are Yankee skinheads murdering innocents in the South?

Ken Olson

Aug 13, 2017, 6:49:14 PM8/13/17
My great-great grandfather fought for the Union and I'm a member of the
Sons of the American Legion.

wolfie

Aug 13, 2017, 6:49:26 PM8/13/17

"J. Hugh Sullivan" wrote

> I know a number of SCV individuals. How many
> SCVD&BC members do you know?

Exactly the same as the number of SCV I know.

BTW, the Santa Clara Vanguard is the first google
answer for SCV....

Some dued

Aug 13, 2017, 7:43:19 PM8/13/17
So southerners never brutalized, sold or transported slaves? Were you a history teacher by chance?

CtrlAltDel

Aug 13, 2017, 7:48:59 PM8/13/17
So he was perfectly fine for all of his life and moves to Ohio and is
radicalized like a Muslim in no time at all. Ohio sucks!!!

CtrlAltDel

Aug 13, 2017, 9:47:59 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 16:43:16 -0700, Some dued wrote:

> So southerners never brutalized, sold or transported slaves? Were you a
> history teacher by chance?

I really, really wish that you Yankee bastards had never captured humans
and enslaved them in America. It was a new country free of all the
horrors of the old.

Why bring that to this country?

Ken Olson

Aug 13, 2017, 9:57:22 PM8/13/17
Because there was a demand and someone could make money meeting it. It
being legal made it that much better.

Some dued

Aug 13, 2017, 10:56:18 PM8/13/17
I'm from Oklahoma, great grandparents from Tennessee and Georgia. I doubt any of my ancestors (wherever they are from) had money for slaves.

Ken Olson

Aug 13, 2017, 11:22:16 PM8/13/17
On 8/13/2017 10:56 PM, Some dued wrote:
> I'm from Oklahoma, great grandparents from Tennessee and Georgia. I doubt any of my ancestors (wherever they are from) had money for slaves.

Michigan. GG from Sweden and The Netherlands, what I know of, anyway.
Grandma Olson's lineage is in dispute. I recently found out my paternal
lineage. A cousin works at a museum and has free access to Ancestry.
My grandfather's name was changed somewhere between there and here from
Karl Olsson to Carl Olson.

irishra...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2017, 8:13:44 AM8/14/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 12:29:57 PM UTC-4, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 07:26:55 -0700 (PDT), dotsla...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>
> >http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/13/us/charlottesville-white-nationalist-rally-car-crash/index.html
> >
> >Just thought he was in Tennessee or one of those other fine conservative states where running down librul protestors is a valid, legal deterrent.
>
> Seems like I read where they guy was from Ohio. I wonder if he was an
> OSU fan.

No, he was not an OSU fan. Although I heard he had an SEC bumper sticker on his car.

Irish Mike

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 14, 2017, 9:25:21 AM8/14/17
I have typed Sons of Confederate Veterans several times but when I
typed SCV you had to google it. You're even mentally slower than I
thought.

You must have been the "token" sgt. for your unit.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 14, 2017, 9:29:36 AM8/14/17
There is a different story in the AM paper - he idolized Hitler and
white supremacy.

It's only natural that the media and liberals would assume other
associations to prove their ignorance.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 14, 2017, 9:43:02 AM8/14/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 16:43:16 -0700 (PDT), Some dued
<theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>So southerners never brutalized, sold or transported slaves? Were you a history teacher by chance?

Since you are not intelligent enough to learn how to include the name
of the person you respond to. I will presume c'est moi.

One has to be pretty stupid to ask, based on my remarks, whether
"southerners never brutalized, sold or transported slaves".

I have been corrected on rsfc to know that 1 Soouthern ship was in the
slave capture and transport business. You seem to have a problem with
memory lapses.

As for being a history teacher, I was not. However, as I recall
without looking it up, my certificate authorized me to teach all major
high school subjects - math, English, science (and I think history). I
also coached, taught driver training and was band director.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 14, 2017, 9:53:52 AM8/14/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 21:57:20 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:
They were slicker than a con man at a carnival - sell slaves to
Southerners then pass a law and win a war to free them.

Had I been a Southerner at the time I would have freed them and
transported every one to the north and left them.

The South at the time was just not very smart.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 14, 2017, 9:56:13 AM8/14/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 05:13:40 -0700 (PDT), irishra...@gmail.com
wrote:
I heard he got it from Urban Meyer when he removed his after Saban ran
him out of the SEC.