Alan Colmes Broadcasts at 10-3-39 on your dial

agavi...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2017, 2:37:47 PM2/24/17
Gone at age 66. A decent guy, was fun to listen to with Hannity.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Feb 24, 2017, 3:37:18 PM2/24/17
Sucks.

Eric Ramon

Feb 24, 2017, 4:43:26 PM2/24/17
On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 11:37:47 AM UTC-8, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Gone at age 66. A decent guy, was fun to listen to with Hannity.

for some reason (what could it be? I wonder) TV puts some real milquetoasts to present the "liberal" point of view. Colmes, Mark Shields...

wolfie

Feb 24, 2017, 5:02:58 PM2/24/17
"Eric Ramon" wrote

> for some reason (what could it be? I wonder) TV
> puts some real milquetoasts to present the
> "liberal" point of view.

Well, now the "conservative" image is Milo & Trump.
So, we win!

Eric Ramon

Feb 24, 2017, 5:14:19 PM2/24/17
am I the only one thinking "one down, forty-seven to go"?