I gotcher Russian investigation wry tear.

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 2:34:50 AM6/2/17
<http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/31/house-intelligence-panel-issues-subpoenas-including-on-susan-rices-unmasking/>
<http://tinyurl.com/y8nwmsxe>

--
Michael Press

Eric Ramon

Jun 2, 2017, 3:05:10 AM6/2/17
This daily caller and breitbart stuff is humorous. Imagine if a lefty posted items from daily kos or Huffington post. Why do you bother?

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 3:36:36 AM6/2/17
In article <16790b02-16af-4c55...@googlegroups.com>,
Eric Ramon <ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This daily caller and breitbart stuff is humorous. Imagine if a lefty posted items from daily kos or Huffington post. Why do you bother?

no bother

Ken Olson

Jun 3, 2017, 2:22:26 PM6/3/17
On 6/2/2017 3:05 AM, Eric Ramon wrote:
> This daily caller and breitbart stuff is humorous. Imagine if a lefty posted items from daily kos or Huffington post. Why do you bother?

Imagine? They do all the time on Facebook. The 2 you mentioned above
and Occupy Democrats are the most abusive of the truth. YMMV.

RoddyMcCorley

Jun 3, 2017, 2:39:45 PM6/3/17
FACEBOOK???? bwahhhh! Great source of news if one cannot read above 4th
grade level.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

Ken Olson

Jun 3, 2017, 2:56:27 PM6/3/17
On 6/3/2017 2:39 PM, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
> On 6/3/2017 2:22 PM, Ken Olson wrote:
>> On 6/2/2017 3:05 AM, Eric Ramon wrote:
>>> This daily caller and breitbart stuff is humorous. Imagine if a lefty
>>> posted items from daily kos or Huffington post. Why do you bother?
>>>

>> Imagine? They do all the time on Facebook. The 2 you mentioned above
>> and Occupy Democrats are the most abusive of the truth. YMMV.
>
> FACEBOOK???? bwahhhh! Great source of news if one cannot read above 4th
> grade level.

Not the place I get my news, but it is the place where idot leftists
post crap from the above mentioned links.

xyzzy

Jun 4, 2017, 10:12:00 AM6/4/17
Wingnuts post from even dumner sites on Facebook.

It is the news sewer if you aren't selective.