Finally some good news.

Michael Press

May 19, 2017, 7:03:35 PM5/19/17
Three of the six Planned Parenthood clinics in New Mexico
are slated to close by the end of September.

--
Michael Press

RoddyMcCorley

May 20, 2017, 1:20:18 AM5/20/17
On 5/19/2017 7:03 PM, Michael Press wrote:
> Three of the six Planned Parenthood clinics in New Mexico
> are slated to close by the end of September.

They are not worried. Trump will be gone by then.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

Michael Press

May 20, 2017, 2:10:29 AM5/20/17
In article <ofojg5$r4s$2...@dont-email.me>,
RoddyMcCorley <Roddy.M...@verizon.net> wrote:

> On 5/19/2017 7:03 PM, Michael Press wrote:
> > Three of the six Planned Parenthood clinics in New Mexico
> > are slated to close by the end of September.
> >
> They are not worried. Trump will be gone by then.

Who is Trump?

--
Michael Press

Some dued

May 20, 2017, 8:49:38 AM5/20/17
The guy you hired to shut down planned parenthood.

unclejr

May 20, 2017, 10:07:18 AM5/20/17
On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 6:03:35 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
> Three of the six Planned Parenthood clinics in New Mexico
> are slated to close by the end of September.

This is good news?

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

May 20, 2017, 11:16:03 AM5/20/17
Take heart, there are still three abattoirs left.

Michael Press

May 20, 2017, 2:09:07 PM5/20/17
In article <6a3ffc72-5587-4396...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The guy you hired to shut down planned parenthood.

Did you get that from anonymous sources?

--
Michael Press

Michael Press

May 20, 2017, 2:25:28 PM5/20/17
In article <67956b26-4952-4505...@googlegroups.com>,
What is it to you?

--
Michael Press

unclejr

May 21, 2017, 3:04:06 PM5/21/17
Women receiving discounted contraceptives seems like a good idea to me.

Michael Press

May 21, 2017, 4:28:07 PM5/21/17
In article <9fca291e-e235-4cc9...@googlegroups.com>,
unclejr <wats...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 1:25:28 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
> > In article <67956b26-4952-4505...@googlegroups.com>,
> > unclejr <wats...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > This is good news?
> >
> > What is it to you?
>
> Women receiving discounted contraceptives seems like a good idea to me.

Then help them out. Subsidize contraceptives for some women.

--
Michael Press

unclejr

May 21, 2017, 4:44:54 PM5/21/17
I already do. So, do you. Don't you feel better for helping them out? I know that I do.

Michael Press

May 21, 2017, 6:42:49 PM5/21/17
In article <ef0f74fb-eeff-4c7d...@googlegroups.com>,
unclejr <wats...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 3:28:07 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
> > In article <9fca291e-e235-4cc9...@googlegroups.com>,
> > unclejr <wats...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Women receiving discounted contraceptives seems like a good idea to me.
> >
> > Then help them out. Subsidize contraceptives for some women.
>
> I already do. So, do you. Don't you feel better for helping them out? I know that I do.

No, I do not subsidize them. I have not agreed to it.
PP is an abortion mill and that should not be publicly subsidized.
The women's movement say "Our bodies. Ourselves."
If they take public money, then they are wrong
to take umbrage when the public says what we think.

--
Michael Press